Amazon Interview Questions in Lewisberry, PA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Lewisberry, PA).

Interview

Generally it's easier to get hired on as a temp like smx, the interview is you at a computer filling out forms, then after you take a drug test. There is no face to face with any person you just apply online and finish the rest in the office with other people on a computer. It's unprofessional but easy to get the job.

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Lewisberry, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very straight to the point and relaxed. Just be confident and think on your feet. Also you need to be creative. If you are asked a question and you don't even know, just come up with something sensible.

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Lewisberry, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

You go through SMX to work at Amazon.com warehouse. They bring you in as a group have you take a couple of tests one of which is a saliva drug test. They call you up one at a time; you provide a diploma, resume, the paper tests, and drug test, They check the drug test if you pass they then check the paper tests, if you pass that then they look over your resume copy your diploma and ask a few questions. Then you get a report date by phone later in the day.