Amazon Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.4

239 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Interview process too long and tedious, it took around 2 months to finally arrive to the last interview. With the hiring objectives not very clear , interviews conducted in eventuality of an post being created. It was an interview for and Operations Manager post, and people recruited for the post of Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• An scenario to test the integrity and flexibility while dealing with on job operational relationship with governmental agencies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted via email by a recruiter/hiring manager. Answered a couple of preliminary questions - most people you have ever led/managed, willingness to relocate, etc. Reviewed the links provided that gave background on their fulfillment centers operations. Set up follow-on phone interview which consisted of multiple behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult, but you need to be very specific in your responses. Interviewer wasn't particularly interested in leadership philosophy as much as how exactly it was applied.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Standard interview process. Did my best to impress. Nearly all the young interviewees were offered positions with the company. Looks like you'll work long hours and it will be difficult. Would be interesting to know what most Area/Ops Managers that remain with the company are doing 5 years after hire.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview. Mostly asked about my previous experience. Final round, was asked a analytical question. Interviewer was rushing to a meeting, so closed the interview abruptly

Relocation issues

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through a series of emails, I then was asked to do an interview into a webcam n my computer. My responses were recorded then saved for someone to view at a later date. Three weeks later I was contacted by a different HR person and she set up a phone interview with an operations manager from Seattle.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about Amazons Leadership dimensions. The a couple math questions (same questions found on glass door.com)   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Was called for telephonic interview first. The HR asked few metrics based question and team handling. Just wondering how the direct interview will be. I have been asked to walk in for a direct interview. Will keep you guys posted.

Operation Manager Interview

Interview

As describe in the different interview process, I had 2 phones screens with HR and technical then I had on site interview with 5 differents people (Senior Operation Manager, Change Manager, HR Manager, Senior Operation Manager)

Interview Questions

• I took a long day to past all interview and you must be prepare to talk about all your experience relate to all 14 values company   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Interview Process was very difficult if you are not prepared. All of the questions are behavioral based which require detailed answers based on the STAR method. Prior to this interview, I had never heard of the STAR method. Typical questions, Tell me a time when....

Interview Questions

• During the initial phone interview, I was caught off guard when I was asked to work a math problem.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Simple 3 rounds all round same questions repeated in different manner but fir each round they kept waiting for 1 hr
    I would suggest them if amazon hr r planning to interview and ask same questions y can't you all group together and finish it off in single round

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions
      scenario based questions
      analytical stuffs   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amazon (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was selected through a hiring conference from my resume submission to a hiring conference that was sponsored by graduate associations. I did not receive any telephone interviews prior, but did attend a by-invite reception sponsored by Amazon at the job fair. For the interview, I was taken into a separate room by the hiring authority, then asked a few questions.