Amazon Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Operations Research Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Interview

2 phone + onsite. they do a lot of linear, mixed integer programmings. knowing forecasting is also a plus. there is no coding questions in the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• in the onsite, be prepared about behavioral questions. Be sure to read the Amazon leadership statement before your onsite.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I only had a phone interview. It was very technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

My first phone interview was about my CV and research. In the second one, we discuss routing and capacity allocation problems.

Interview Questions

• How to route trucks for delivery to a number of customers in Seattle with time windows?   2 Answers

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in December 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews. The first one was talking with the hiring manager. The second one was with internal client in Amazon.

The first round focused more on my academic research topics, as the HM was from similar background. HM also asked several case study questions, which were simple and open.

The second round also asked several case studies. But I am not sure I did well, according to the interviewer's response. But I don't know what I missed, since they were also simple questions.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your research result in actual business?   1 Answer

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in July 2011.

Interview

The first interviewer did not show up and the recruiter rescheduled another one in the following week. Asked non-technical questions and current job responsibilities. No follow up

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in February 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was nice. But it turned out that the people they want should have a different background than I do.

Interview Questions

• If X and Y both have uniform(0,1) distribution, what's the distribution of X/Y?   1 Answer

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in July 2010.

Interview

three rounds of interview, one phone, two face to face

personal health