Amazon Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

3.5

110 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Interview

One phone screen and 5 interviews in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one product you like and why (he didn't let me reply with a tech product).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

This was an On Campus Interview process for Product Management.
    Day 1 - Had two rounds of 30 mins each. One was to measure fit and the second one was a resume walkthrough
    Day 2 - Case based questions. Real current Amazon business cases.

Interview Questions

• Metrics oriented question. What are the metrics that you would use to understand the success of a certain product.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Chaotic, stoic and large company questions. Did not feel like a modern tech company.

Interview Questions

• Question about priorities sequencing when primary objective was completely different. A bit strange IMO.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Got interview through a Career Fair whil dong MBA. First round interview involved 3 managers for 30-45 minute interview. They were mix of case and behavioral.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

got a phone call from the hiring manager. all behavioral questions to test EQ and ppl skills.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Series of phone interviews, if one team didn't find it a good fit, they turned it to another team

Product Manager Interview

Interview

they were good in the communications. went in and had one round that lasted 1 hr, and was rejected. did not agree to give me feedback until process was over

Interview Questions

• if you were from mars how would you solve a problem   2 Answers

Product Manager Interview

Interview

The correspondence leading up the interview was great. They requested brief questionnaire about my work history which was, I thought, going to be a type of outline for the interview. I was mistaken.

The interview consisted of two hypothetical scenarios and how I would go about starting a project based on a certain premise. The scenarios were scattered and a bit outlandish which caught me off-guard. While the interview was quite difficult, it was unique and definitely taught me that you can never really anticipate the types of questions you'll receive during an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about building a dating site for people who want to cheat on their spouses?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in July 2013.

Interview

Prise de contact linked-in, directement par le manager qui souhaite recruter + entretiens téléphoniques.
    Le manager en question soumet, après un premier entretien, le dossier au service RH. S'en suite une série d'interviews avec des questions en francais puis en anglais.

Interview Questions

• Quel est le plus gros enjeu analytique que vous ayez eu à résoudre, et comment l'avez vous résolu?   2 Answers

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I got an email from an amazon recruiter about a position I had applied to. She had me answer some questions and send back to her. Then she said a scheduler would call me. Then nothing. I waited a few days and asked again. She said the team went with someone else. What the hell? Just wasted my time.