Amazon Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

3.3

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Employee referral, three phone screens,
onsite interview (Five 1:1 meets, approximately 45 mins each). Follow up call after interview within three days. Skills test and writing example were required. The entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you improved a process. Explain the task, action and result.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was intense, but fun! I met with 6 different people over the course of 3 hours. The questions they ask are very scenario based, so be prepared, and be confident. Loved it overall!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. What did you do, and how did that situation turn out?   Answer Question
    • Why Amazon?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

A pleasant experience. Scenario based questions. based around your work experience and how it applies to their leadership principles. The interviewers were well prepared with the questions they wanted to ask and instead of a stressful interview its seemed like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• A difficult situation, how did you handle and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Talking to four people in one day. Each conversation lasted for about 45 minutes. Intense and they really dive deep into your experience and skills to ensure that you are the right person for the role.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Mostly typical behavioral questions asked. People were v pleasant, v polite. They want to see how you react in different situations and where the Amazon principles can be applied.
    Otherwise v smooth and relayed information at all stages pretty regularly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to compromise on your standards?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2016.

Interview

I applied 6 months ago and my status is still under review. I applied to 5 other Recruiting Coordinator job posting everytime there's a new post and it is still all under review. That is the SLOWEST Requisition I have ever encountered. Do they ever close out the requisition? Is there a coordinator that is in charge of this or is the recruiter supposed do this process, but keeps setting it aside? Hire me--and I'll make sure to disposition and regret all the candidates who did not make the cut. I will be the best recruiting coordinator you will ever have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Did the application online and didn't hear anything until an employee referred me. The phone interview took about 45 minutes and asked basic questions about real life situations where you had to deal with challenging obstacles.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a dissatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward I had a 1 hour phone interview then was brought on-site for 5 in-person interviews total that were 45 minutes each. I had a 30 minute break in between one of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a short term sacrifice for a long term gain...   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Was contacted by a staffing company, had a screening phone interview and meeting with them, then was invited for a phone interview with Amazon. Two days later an onsite interview was scheduled for the following week.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you failed at something   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2016.

Interview

Very long process. I came to secure a first phone interview from a recommendation from a friend of a friend. Then she had me talk to her supervisor, who then set me up with a coordinator to set up the first official interview. I had to track down results, after they told me it would only take a couple days to hear back either way. It felt like I was getting the run around because I spoke to 3 different people before I finally got an answer that I wasn't moving forward in the process.