Amazon Seller Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Seller Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.9

Seller Support Associate Interview

Interview

JAM session followed by 2 personal interviews. JAM is just a minute session conducted to test your communication skills.
They give a random topic and you have to speak as much as you can to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions

• Basic resume questions.
    About the nature of the job, about the organization   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Tempe, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process I took part in was comprised of 3 major components following the initial application.

Part one consisted of a standard questionnaire as well as a job-simulator which tested your ability to multitask with multiple computer applications while performing essential job functions. Part two was made up of a virtual interview which mainly featured standard screening questions (are you legally allowed to work in the US, do you have reliable transportation, etc.) as well as two writing assessments which tested your tact and conciseness in written communication. Part three was a face-to-face interview with multiple interviewers. The interview was comprised mainly of STAR behavioral questions to see how your actions fit in with the Amazon Leadership Principles

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Amazon, specifically in this role?   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   4 Answers
    • Tell me about a difficult or unpleasant customer you've had to deal with. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the essential duties of your job.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle criticism? Tell me about a time you received harsh criticism.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

4 rounds were there. Is not very easy and and so hard too. It's all up to a candidate that how well they perform. Interview process are really great. All the best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Starting with a recruiter contacting me, and asking prescreening questions. Scheduled an onsite interview. Took 2 hours total. 30 minute writing Assessment, then 3, 30minute rounds with 3 different hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• They want you to use a STAR approach, as well as ask the manager questions.   2 Answers

Seller Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Interview process took between 2-2.5 hours. It started with a written assessment, followed by 3, one on one, interviews. The questions were behavior based questions, based off of your prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an experience where you were frustrated with a customer, what happened, how did you handle it and what was the result of the situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

S.T.A.R. technique questioning which seems to be standard the standard technique used in interviews at this time. I am sure that everyone has had their share of experience with this interviewing style.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to go above and beyond to satisfy a client?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Selected by recruiter for hiring event. Interview started with a writing assessment portion and to three rounds of one-to-one. Interviewers selected pre-written questions that related to previous experience and asked for specific examples. However interviewers were more interested in getting answers into their laptops than actually getting to know candidates. Really felt that the company is looking for the "right answer" more so than personality. It's no wonder why other reviewers thought they were expendable to the company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Grand Forks, ND) in November 2016.

Interview

Your interview consists of three sections. The first is a writing assessment, the next two is split with two more supervisors asking questions based on the core values. Be creative with the writing assessment, make your email easy to follow and visually appealing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a short term goal that is not being met on your way to your long term goal?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

phone interviews- usually around 1-2 depending on position and level
    then in person interviews-3-5 people also depending on position and level
    from there managers will debrief and talk about you- they all have to agree on hiring you
    they reach out to you

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Three separate interviews from a manager, higher manager and then an even higher up (so three managers progressively getting higher with each one) , each asked about 10-15 questions. Very fast paced. Very thorough. Just about as intensive as a panel interview but with separate individuals. Most people at Amazon are very personable, however, which really takes the edge off. It was like interviewing with a friend instead of a prospective manager.

Interview Questions

• The job relies heavily on metrics, so being able to describe how you have used metrics before is a plus/   1 Answer