Amazon Senior Content Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR rep, who found my file from a previous application I had submitted. The first interview was a combo essay question/video "interview," in which I went through an automated process that had me write responses to certain questions, while in other cases I used my computer to film a video response. After that came two phone interviews, with the hiring manager and her manager. The final round was the campus interview, in which I met with six people I'd be working with and answered their questions. Amazon places a very strong emphasis on behavioral questions, so be sure to research that before going in. Also, I've since learned that one person on the interview loop will be the "bar raiser," who is responsible for ensuring that every new hire will be better than 50% of the current team. The bar raiser is not a member of the team you'll be working on, and if you don't impress him/her you have basically no chance of being hired, so take note.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used measurement to change a strategy, and include the numerical results you saw.   1 Answer