Amazon Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

3.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2017.

Interview

Initial HR call with basic questions and information about the company and values. One week late interview with hiring manager, general resume run through with basic leadership principle questions and job description related questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when the customer demanded something but you gave something else   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Send in an online application for the position. I heard back from a recruiter the same week and scheduled a phone interview the week after the following week. Communications with the recruiter was great and straight forward. The interviewer held a senior position within the company, was very friendly, calm and knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• You are given a data spreadsheet and have been asked to present it to the management with no time to prepare. What do you do?   2 Answers
    • How would you monitor the health of the supply chain if your supervisor told you that orders filled declined 10% from last month?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

one phone interview

Interview Questions

• if the transportation cost doubled in the next three years what you will do to decrease the total cost.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR person. Then was called onsite for an interview with the Sr. VP of Supply Chain, Director of Supply Chain, Sr. Manager of Supply Chain. I also had to take an onsite math test and a case study. I was asked a series of general questions as well as trick questions and riddles. Then after 3 weeks I was called onsite again for another round of interviews with 4 Sr. Managers of Supply Chain. The next day I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• There were lots of math questions that I was supposed to solve orally!   Answer Question

I wasn't willing to relocate and I had another very good offer of my choice in a smaller company.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in June 2015.

Interview

I have applied through a career website. First I have received an online test that included questions that measure analytical thinking. I passed that and then we made a phone interview. It took an hour. The connection was not very good and I was not able to understand clearly some parts of the interview tough, but the interviewer was a very kind person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a problem that you have encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Process took 3 weeks, in final interview stage now!
    First interview was basically background check and CV run through.
    Unexpectedly, during that first interview I was asked to talk about my CV in French since I listed it as one of the languages I can speak.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this role?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied through their web site and got telephone interview first. The JD described mixture of analytic role and vendor management, but they were more looking for analytic person than operational. Went through telephone interview first then next day they sent me a link for SHL on-line test. A couple of days later got a 1:1 interview which last 2.5 hours including excel usage test at the end. The interview process was quick and straight forward. Interview questions were straight forward and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest achievement? Please explain with some bullet points.   Answer Question
    • Tell me when you have difficulties with your team and how you cope with.   Answer Question