Amazon Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

4.5

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2011.

Interview

This interview process was definitely an interesting one. It was a very difficult interview when compared to what most Supply Chain companies ask. The first round was behavioral and tested my Supply Chain knowledge, while the second round was a lot of thinking problems. I was very impressed that Amazon called me 2-3 days after my second interview to let me know that I was not receiving an offer; it was much better than an email.

Interview Questions

• How many phone books are in New York City?   Answer Question
  • You have a ping pong ball. It is the same diameter as a tube that it is in. It is buried 3 feet under concrete. How do you get it out?   2 Answers
  • You have 3 warehouses. Warehouse A, Warehouse B, and Warehouse C. Place them anywhere and tell me why.   1 Answer
  • You have 3 warehouses. Warehouse A's demand exceeds its maximum capacity. What would you do about this situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted them through their website. Was emailed a few weeks later to set-up a HireVue interview(online), then was contacted to have another HireVue math flow problem and 2 30min phone interviews. The math problem was difficult, as I am actually learning that stuff in my current semester. Was then contacted by phone and email, explaining why i was not extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Math flow problem having to do with labor utilization and process flow.   Answer Question