Amazon Technical Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (South Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

A couple of years ago I send my resume in Amazon for product manager position. There were no following feedback from them. In 2017 though recruiter reached me out by email and said that my profile was selected to be considered for the invitation only hiring event that Amazon was hosting in Europe.
Recruiter provided me with brief description of the role and the teams I would join.
I was asked to send an updated CV. After reviewing my CV, they share a link to the assessment form which I had to complete in a week.
You have only 2 hr, and there's a timer visible running in the background. You have to finish the task in time.
After two weeks they contacted me again and said that they won't move forward for the event. Meanwhile, they suggested to search another job for the best match to your background and reply to the recruiter with a six digit job code for my top pick.

Interview Questions

• System design question. Design a system that will be help product managers as the power users to automate incremental improvement to the delivery shipment software.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was given 2 phone screens by Amazon.com employees. The first was by another technical product manager. That interview went over many of the situations that a technical product manager might face with questions as to how I would handle the situation. The second phone screen was given by a technical development manager. The interview questions were more algorithm based rather than specific programming language questions.

Interview Questions

• If we are shipping 2 products to the same customer but these products are contained in different warehouses, What are some of the factors that we need to consider so that the transportation cost will be minimal and the customer will receive the products in the least amount of time?   Answer Question