Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied trough an employee referral and the process took 2 days.
The first round is Self Introduction round which happens face to face or in the presence of fellow applicants followed by an Online round (not aptitude) and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like what is TRMS and why do you want to join TRMS?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It just took a day for amazon to complete all 5 rounds and offer me a position in their company,rounds at amazon Hyderabad :jam/for exp people their job profile
                                                      English grammar test online
                                                      IQ/logical reasoning test
                                                      versent round
                                                      Final manager round

Interview Questions

• I didnt face any technical questions ,they want a commitment from my side that i work them for long term and not for an year experience which most freshers do   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered me intern position ,because i just had 6 months experience in e commerce industry,its an amazon job boss who would decline

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

In total, I had 5 rounds. Following are the rounds,

1. Grammar Test ( Simple)
    2. Jam/Self Intro
    3. Online Test for assessing your judgment
    4. Versant
    5. Ops

It was not that hard to crack I guess. Found it pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate. They have fixed the salary but I got a little more than what they mentioned in their interview call letter and if you are fresher or have less one year they may offer 10 month contract.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, unstructured interview process. Took almost 5 months to conduct 3 rounds. Got the offer letter 1.5 months after finishing the last round. It was worth the wait though. However some candidates got the offer letter quickly. Easy interview. Nothing technical. Preferably go through an employee referral. Multiple rounds of interview can be conducted on the same day or can take a long time as in this case.

Interview Questions

• Simple analytical questions. Expect some behavioral and scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Anlyticl test is vry imprtnt, it is a online test, all Qs are tricky, what seems to be wright is wrong, just go by the instrutionsgive before the Qs and go only by them. dont apply ur own logic.

Interview Questions

• they will ask you what are the risks in online transection, and how one can reduse them   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Walk in interview process:
    1st round was Hr in which I was asked about GPA , one minute impromptu presentation and availability for flexible shifts.
    2nd round was Aptitude round in which we were given an hours time and 20 questions to solve. They had basic math and English questions.
    3rd round were Managerial round: Two managers interviewed separately for a span of 40 minutes each. Most of them were situational questions where you will be given a situation such as what would be the number of steps you climbed or how many computers do you think are there in this floor and what might be the current traffic in Hyderabad. All of these were meant to see how your thought process goes and how you approach them.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of interview.
    hr round
    online decision making test
    communication test
    ops manager round

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was easy key is crack preliminary rounds.1st round was jam,2nd was watson aptitude,3rd was versant test and final face to face.I got rejected in second round as i did not give my best.Overall, cracking this interview is average.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Well Done. They could have had more people interviewing at the HR round. It went on till 10:30 PM. The HR round was dragged. Moreover, they said that the First Round would start at 9 AM, but it started almost at 12 PM. The HR round was very long. A friend got intervieved for almost an hour. My interview was around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Would I be okay working Night shifts, 11 hours a day, How would I determine if a seller was a Fraud.   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

2 minute round describing any topic, aptitude test checking math and logical skills, a Versant round, and 2 operations round, interview went well till the last round, not sure what went wrong, but I wasn't chosen for the role. The entire process was drawn out over a day. From 11 AM to 10 PM

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would check if an unusual transaction was valid or not?   1 Answer