Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied this position online and two days later an HR contacted me via email to confirm the initial telephone interview date. I received the call on the arranged day. and the HR confirms if I passed the initial telephone interview, I will then invited to an online test from Chinese to English, then an formal 45 mins telephone interview, then interview on Amazon company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon in March 2016.

Interview

4 rounds basically
    - GD, 20 members in a group
    - Online test, Watson & Glazer Online Assement
    - Versant Call for English listening & speaking skills
    - HR & OPs round
    GD round was good, we generally need to have fluency in English speaking and a bit of Logical thinking. Online test was solely based upon Logical reasoning. Versant test is a good way to judge the listening and speaking skills in English. HR and OPs round is all about you, the job profile, your flexibility and again Logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• Questions are mostly based on your CV and need to have a bit of knowledge about the job profile, Logical reasoning skills and confidence & fluency in speaking   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. After clearing all the rounds, I was given my Letter Of Intent(LOI) and the package was 2.9lpa with additional benefits.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

hiring through online job portals.
    Interview process was of 5 rounds.
    elimination in each but average level of difficulty.
    English and aptitude is the main check.
    1st round: basic intro to check your english speaking proficiency
    2nd round : basic grammar test
    3rd round : intergrated reasoning test with inferences etc.
    4th round : interview with manager asking some Risk related questions.
    5th round : versant test

Interview Questions

• case studies in interviews as you find online fraud and you immediately need to report to management about it. How would help control the fraud and save monetary losses for amazon?
      Basic HR questions about relocation and if one is fine with rotational/night shifts.   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Mysore (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

More than a thousand had turned up as it was a pool drive in Mysore VVCE campus. Engineering students were allowed to opt only trms. No current backlogs were allowed. First round was GD. Tell me about yourself and why Amazon. Cleared it. Next round was psychometric apti test. Go through Watson and glazer sample test. Cleared that too. Next was the versant round to check your pronunciation and grammar. Cleared that too. Finally came the HR round. Basic questions nothing technical. Tell me about yourself again and what do you know about TRMS? If at all you want this job do not let him about your plans for higher studies. Also don't say that the role is challenging because it's just like a bpo and for girls especially don't be reluctant about working night shift. And don't say you have interest in management or any other stuff. You'll be rejected as it happened in my case. Overall a lame profile with pretty good package for freshers.(2.9 lpa+ perks) for TRMS.

Interview Questions

• Hope do you prevent fraud in e commerce   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Kolkata (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round was pi where 50-55 of applicants sat in a classroom,then we were told to write the name of the post for which we are applying on the top right hand side of the resume.then the hr guy collected all the cv's & randomly shuffled them.after that he called us one by one and he asked everyone to describe our positions in the next 3 years in the company.some of the applicants who were very brief about this (or probably because they told the same "i see myself in a good position,managerial position blah blah"),they were asked to speak on any topic of their choice except engg,family,college life.....the usual.
    out of the 55 students 12 or 13(including me) were shortlisted based on fluency,grammatical errors.
    2nd round was a test called watson glaser test.its basically a critical thinking test on decision making,drawing suitable conclusions etc etc.
    as i was pretty newbie in this test & did'nt know anything about it,so i did'nt passed this round.
    3rd round was interview,probably 1:1.
    (p.s-always say yes to flexibility in working shifts,i said no & almost got kicked out)

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in amazon over the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process started with me applying on a online portal and i got call letter for the interviw with th above mentioned post, The Interview started with a cool HR Round and then went on to Watson Test, which is logical thinking test . Then we have the Operation round

Interview Questions

• Hr Round , it was basic questions ranging from Curriculum to other things the question asked to me was Memorable Moment of your life   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1. General Group Discussion - Testing our general english vocab and interpersonal skills
    2. Aptitude Test - Average difficulty questions
    3. F2F interview - On past experience in Customer impact and trying to understand our analysis and thought structure.

Interview Questions

• Explain few instances where you worked on a project which had high impact on Customers   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dharwad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Dharwad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Crumble some haphazard unorganized process. First round was Group Discussion (GD). Next up was online aptitude test which consisted of Reasoning, and Logical Questions which was around for 45 minutes. Next was telephone call round where you'll have to call a given number and do as instructed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have ₹50 balance in your mobile to make a call for me?   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I underwent a resum screening round followed by an aptitude test consisting of math , logical and verbal questions. Selected students were put through general discussion round . The next day I had a personal interview with the HR continued by an interview round with my reporting manager.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I've attended the interview and cleared 3 rounds for the day.They asked me to attend the final hr next day.I haven't cleared it after 45 min of interview.They asked me to attend hr for toc the next day.That lady hr..oh god she's had her face strung seeing my resume and kept asking stupid questions about my project and sql and java skills.Finally didn't qualify me.Not even to ss this time.But to cs only for which I had to attend another versant test and then cs hr.The cs hr was really cool amongst all and I really enjoyed it finally clearing it.

Interview Questions

• CS hr was asking to solve certain situations testing my behaviour.Pretty cool.   Answer Question