Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Transaction Risk Investigator

Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon in February 2017.

Interview

Easy. Total of four rounds. Round 1: Jam session or Group discussion. Round 2: online test (only verval). A total of fourty questions which must be answered in 40 minutes. Round 3 : voice versent test. Round 4 : HR interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Guwahati (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I attended the recruitment drive for amazon that was in association with firstnaukri. The interview proces started at 9 in the morning with the presentation of the company and the job profiles. There were four rounds and it went on till 9 at night. The HRs were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things that cannot be sold in amazon?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Consisted of 4 rounds
    1. JAM
    2. Analytical Reasoning Test
    3. Versant Test
    4. Personal Interview

=>JAM
    Groups of 20 were made and asked to sit in a conference room. A single topic was given and each person had to speak one by one for about 1 minute. Our topic was "Propose a new idea to be implemented in the Indian Railways".
    (Just keep it short and crisp)
    Around 25 out of 80 were selected from this round.

=>Analytical Reasoning Test
    This was an online test and had inference/deductions/conclusions type questions only. It was a bit confusing but not very tough.
    12 people made it to the next round.

=>Versant Test
    This was a listening and speaking test. You have to repeat sentences, jumbled sentences and stories as spoken by the voice on the computer. It's the easiest round and all 12 were shortlisted for the interview.

=>Personal Interview
    It was an operations cum HR interview. General introduction followed by situation based questions. Some 4-5 situations were given.

Interview Questions

• How do you identify whether a product is genuine or not ?   Answer Question
    • What are different risks involved in online transactions ?   Answer Question
    • You are the regional manager of a courier service. You receive a tip-off that one of your trucks is carrying illegal substance. How do you track the location of this substance ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was through campus placements in my college.
    The Interview process consisted of 4 rounds.
    1. Group discussion
    2. Phsycometric test
    3. Versant verbal English test.
    4. Final Interview
    Interviewers were very friendly and interactive.
    After the final interview was a basic documents check after which I was given a registration form and a letter of inteny.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process consists of 4 rounds.
    -JAM : Its basic personal introduction
    -versant round : Its a skill test on Speaking, Listenin and typing skills
    -Watson Glaser Test: Thinking test ability to digest and understand situations and information
    -HR round
    Each round is elimination round.One need to be Confident in answering Question and should be communicating in professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Discuss any scenario in which you displayed Leadership Principle.   1 Answer

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2017.

Interview

I appeared through pool campus drive. The interview process was supposed to start from 9:30 A.M. But it started at 12 P.M. It consisted of total 5 rounds and the whole process took two days. Patience is the ultimate skill for interview in Amazon. First round was JAM(Just a Minute) test, where HR asked me why do I want to join Amazon?? It was just to check candidates' communication skill.
    2nd round was Watson Glaser test(Critical thinking test). But it was not very tough. Just Google the test and you will get an idea.
    3rd round was typing test. 25wpm is sufficient to crack this round.
    4th round was Pearson versant test(voice test). Who understands US and UK accent and read and speak English without any pause can easily crack this round.
    5th and final round was Operation round/ F2F interview. The ops manager, who took my interview was very much open minded and energetic. I was the last guy in the interview, but the manager took the interview as if the 1st interview. My interview was supposed to start from 11:00 A.M. But it started at 9:45 P.M. The ops manager acted as a senior of my college and gave some valuable advice for my future. Overall experience was really awesome.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Amazon??   4 Answers
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to apply for a non tech job, having a tech degree??   Answer Question

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

JAM talk where a group of 15-20 people were tested for basic communication in which many were eliminated
    English Grammar Test
    Critical Logical Reasoning Test where many fail to clear this round
    Personal Interview checks if you can be relied upon
    Versant Test you should be good in english

Interview Questions

• Personal Questions,nothing technical,The Interviewer checks if you have plans for Masters/Govt Jobs/GATE/CAT/Marriage etc, basically they try to check if the candidiate stays a minimum of 1-2 years   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview comprises of about five rounds which are as follows:
    1.HR (Mass screening round)

This is basic introduction and to discuss your familiarity with profile you are applying for, you are actually tested for knowledge and fluency.

2.Verdant test

This is the communications test quite simple voice and verbal ability is checked if you are attentive
     then it is piece of cake.Please try the trial online to get a better idea.

3.Watson glaser test
     This is the critical reasoning test it involves questions which need analytical thinking.

4.Ops 1
    5.Ops 2

Both are quite hard as they are tough to get through you need to stay calm and come well prepared to understand scenarios and think wisely and explain your role at Amazon.

Interview Questions

• They asked what exactly do you think your role at amazon is?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple the salary is actually sufficient.

Transaction Risk Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayanagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Vijayanagar (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in Lendi College Andhra Pradesh in February 2017. It was a pool drive and there were around 400-500 students along with me. The selection process is quite lengthy.

The first round was JAM Just A Minute and trust me they would give you exactly one minute to speak we can choose our own topic but we must bring out both sides of the topic only then this round can be cleared.

The next round was based on English skills they would give some statements and some conclusions and ask whether the conclusion follows or not and they would give some assumptions and ask whether the assumptions are made or not and they would give some statements and ask whether they are true or false based on the given passage.

The next round was also based on English where they give Fill in the Blanks (with no options) and ask you to fill in. There would be E-mail writing and also they would give a passage and ask you to retype it this is basically to check your typing speed.

The next round was based on our communication skills and attentiveness. The first section in this round was reading they would give sentence and ask you to read it into the microphone. The second section was listening they would break the sentence and jumble it and ask you to arrange it properly. Then they would give a situation and ask your opinion about it and then writing regarding a given topic.

The last and final round was HR, my HR was so friendly he would listen to everything I would say but they will ask you more and more questions. For me it was around 20-25 minutes of HR.

It took 2 days for the entire procedure. We should be very patient to get selected as it is a very lengthy process

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself? Why are you not going for higher education? What do you understand by the term Risk Investigator?   1 Answer
    • They gave a situation suppose your in a team and one person is not listening to you then how would you make him listen to your orders?   Answer Question
    • You being an Electronics and Communication Engineer why are preferring this job? Why are you not preferring your Core?   1 Answer
    • Another situation was given Suppose you have a movie to attend and your tickets have been pre-booked and at the same time your manager asks to you work over time what would you do would you go to the movie or would you work?   1 Answer
    • Another situation was you received an order from a customer how would you confirm whether it is an fake or genuine address?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave the interview at Bengalure Office. It basically has 5 rounds.
    1. HR round.
    2. Pearson test.
    3. Versant round.
    4. Ops 1
    5. Ops 2.
    It's to be noted that all rounds are elimination round. HR round is mass elimination. They want to know if you can actually have a proper conversation in english. Person test is tricky. They want to know your logical flow. One has to be very clear about one's thought process as this test is highly diabolical and will leave you confused. Versant is easy. Basically have to talk to a bot in the computer (in my case). Ops 1 was good for me. They want to know how you think if you are facing a tough situation. Also, they want to know for how many days you want to work in Amazon. Never ever say that you want to go for full time courses. They will reject you. Ops 2 was rough for me. The manager wanted me to say out loud that I will leave Amazon like my previous office. But you have to be stubborn and not let him win. Also, he asked tricky questions to know how dedicated I will be in my work. We basically were having a debate. Be firm about your answers and don't be confused, they'll understand and throw more confusing questions at you.

Interview Questions

• 1. About Amazon and TRMS.
      2. Will you sign a 3 year contract?
      3. How to detect fraud sellers?   2 Answers