Amazon Transportation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Transportation Manager Interview Questions

4.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kenosha, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with math question. If you are picked for further interview process, then face-to-face at one of their fulfillment centers. Interview process is on average 5 hours among 4 different managers along with another math equation and tour of the facility. If you are required to travel for the interview Amazon will reimburse costs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Transportation Manager Interview

Interview

After 2 phone screens, they flew me out to Seattle. The interview itself is a LONG day so be prepared. They do buy lunch, but I opted to each a hearty breakfast so I don't look like a fool with a sandwich in hand. After meeting with 7 people (approx 45 min each), you meet with the recruiter to go over any questions on comp, relo, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Just make sure you study their top 9 company values.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA).

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was flown to Seattle for an all-day round of in-person interviews. I was very impressed with the company, the facilities, and most of all the managers who interviewed me. The interview process was very challenging but was a great experience. I received a phone call from HR two weeks later telling me that they were not moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavioral and I was fairly well-prepared for those. There were a few case questions sprinkled in.   Answer Question