Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

1.4

284 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Attended the hiring event, picked my shift preferences and did the drug test...two days later, I received an email stating that I had passed my drug screen and background check and to await an email to schedule a start date. Weeks went by with no email and eventually I found out that my offer had been taken back but no explanation as to why was given. Poor communication and too much time in between emails to wait around for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Hebron, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

There wasn’t much of an interview but the hiring process was really easy. I put in application online and about two weeks later i got an email to schedule the hiring event. I went to the hiring event on 1/10/18 then the next day i got a call saying my Background check and drug test was clear and i can go in for orientation on 1/12/18. And my first day of work will be Monday 1/15/18

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They tell you that you have the job and keep an eye out in emails for an orientation date. After 4 weeks and several emails saying we haven't forgotten about you they then tell you they change their mind on hiring you, with no regards of quitting current job because they tell you your hired and now leave you jobless. What company tells you your hired then 4 weeks later say we changed our mind.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group of five together. First short video, proof of identification for i-9, photo for badge, swab drug screening. You get a contingent offer once drug and background checks pass. Email within 5-7 days

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Detroit, MI).

Interview

good and easy just hiring event non hard fast nice mangers good place to work good work and nice coworker they help every one just u learn a lot give a chanse

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Met at a hotel lobby and filled out required paperwork for background investigation and drug screening. There were no real question ask of me, as most of the screening occurred online via computer based examinations . The process was very fast and efficient.

Anonymous Employee in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Ruskin, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

There wasn't an actual interview. I just applied online, and scheduled an appointment to take the drug and background screen. I received an email two days later saying I passed and to await my start date. You could also just walk in to recruiting and apply there and take the drug and background screen. They were hiring anyone that wanted a job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

There are 3 steps: One fill out application on line. Step two set appointment and go to job info center. Learn about company, check you paper work and pick a shift.
    Step three get invited to orientation, pick a day, get ID and do training.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kansas City, KS) in November 2017.

Interview

A lady came in and just went over a brief PowerPoint..... could barely read without stuttering then drug tested us and asked us to fill out schedules for when we wanted to work... said we were all hired.... and we will be setting up hire dates shortly.