Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

no interview just drug n background test hiring takes about three weeks some of the agencies like integrity only take a week high turn over great medical benefits better then almost any other company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked if I had worked in a warehouse before, drug tested me, and I was hired on the spot. They even asked me which shift (days) that I preferred to work. No sweat on getting in the door - if they're hiring.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse before?   3 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Went to a hiring building that was next to so many other industrial buildings. Walked in, and said I was there for an Amazon interview. I was taken into the back after showing a form of I.D., and had my picture taken. I was taken to another room, and I performed a drug test. If you pass, you receive a sheet that tells you your date of orientation and where you need to go.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The interview is basically just the online assessment. After passing the assessment, I was able to set up an appointment. I thought this would be the interview so I dressed up real nice and when I got there I was asked what shift I wanted to pick. At first I wanted to pick the 3 twelve hour shifts but I was told I would have to re-do my questionnaire on my application. So I picked the 4 ten hour shifts and was told to go to another room where they took my picture and then we all went into another room where we all put drug test swabs in our mouths for 10 minutes while they told us about the job and benefits. After that we were told to wait for an email once our drug an background checks were done. A few days later I get a bunch of emails. One of which said that my shift had changed and that I would be working on the one day I had asked for off. Which is where I figured out why I couldn't pick the 3-12 hour shifts because I had asked for Thursday off, and in the end I now work Thursday. I even tried emailing support and was told not to go to my orientation if I was unable to work my "assigned" shifts. They said that I would have to wait for another orientation and that there would be no guarantee that there would be another one. Needless to say.. I work Thursdays now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

What shift would you like from the list in front of you?

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and got a direct hire. They will hire anyone to the company except for those who have worked before and cannot come back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a basic test. I was given an appointment to take a photo and do a drug test. It has been a month and no response even though they said I as hired.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

fill out the online application. they will call you back to have your picture taken. next they ask you do a drug and background check. They don't really interview you. they explain the company policy in the orientation

Interview Questions

• have you ever committed a felony   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Did an online application along with a questionnaire. Within an hour I received an email to attend a hiring event at the Amazon center. We were all in a room and took a picture for our badge, took the drug test, and choose what shifts we were able to work. We also watched videos about the company. The whole hiring process took about a month, but it was well worth the wait to work for a great company. I start my first day of training in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You just have to be very patient with the whole hiring process and you can always email amazon to check on your application process, which is what I did every other week so I can know what's going on.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

it's not really a real interview. They are in a hurry to get people started so they can make them their personal slaves... but if you have no other option it's easy to get in. You don't have to have any experience either. Apply online, they'll schedule an interview, then orientation, then you'll get started.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Starting pay is set.