Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in watched a presentation with approx 30 people, filled out a few forms, did a drug test, showed id and ss card, took badge picture. was done in about 1 hour

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group Interview: Basically you walk in and sit down, go over a 2 minute PowerPoint, fill out some documents, take a picture for your ID, watch more long videos, spit on a drug test stick and get out and if you pass your hired. No questions asked, nothing. Just don't be drugged up and you've got a job.

Interview Questions

• No Questions, really. Just ask if you filled out all your information on the computer prior to the interview. (If not they have computers)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Robinsville, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview, drug test and a slide show, then wait on an email to get more information, very vague, but I knew this going in. They tell you the dress code, the potential shifts and how the pay works.

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Chester, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Just a few questions about your work history and background. Like did I like the jobs, I said yes. I Had to sign into the site and go to the next stage which was the interviewing part because I have already filled out the application online

Interview Questions

• Just a few questions about my work history?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got called for a orientation, took drug test, and still waiting for background check to clear its been a week and still havent heard back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview just an online assessment no interviews required pretty much on board once the contingent offered is received. Not everything told during this process is deliver to employees.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Sat in a room for 30 minutes. Drug test and id badge picture. They had at least 4 different times you could go to the place for the interview.

Interview Questions

• To take a picture and save it on your phone for your ID badge.   2 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was no interview process. I came into the office, filled out an application, and answered some questions regarding the job through the computer as well. The interview questions were given through the computer as opposed to an in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Hamilton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

For me there wasnt an interview process because i was a dirct hire meaning i was accepted upon applying online. After applying i recieved two emails. one was to accept my employment offer and the second was to schedule my appointment to take my drug test, pick my shift, and provide information for my background check.

Interview Questions

• Amazon hires and currently employs a lot of workers, As a worker what would make you different than everyone else?   2 Answers