Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

There is no interview process.You come and get drug tested. It's a mouth swab so no reason you shouldn't. A day later they email you with an offer.After that you get a start date.You get a start date. About a week later you start working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked if I had worked in a warehouse before, drug tested me, and I was hired on the spot. They even asked me which shift (days) that I preferred to work. No sweat on getting in the door - if they're hiring.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse before?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and got a direct hire. They will hire anyone to the company except for those who have worked before and cannot come back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, drug test on spot, pretty simple. Asked about your availability and completed a background check. Overall it was a fast process and if you pass the drug and background you got a new job!

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Everything is done online and through e-mail. I never had a phone call from anyone. It's a group interview as they hire is masses. From first application until the day I began working took about a month. I had to do a background check along with a drug test that they do immediately. They then go over the benefit package and it's fantastic! I felt like they were not very picky on who they hired, more interested in bodies than experience but I was applying for a brand new building so it might be different in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a basic test. I was given an appointment to take a photo and do a drug test. It has been a month and no response even though they said I as hired.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Whole process takes a long time, Because I started at a brand New warehouse, within a month or so after opening. It took about 3 months from the time I applied to when I started my first week. However, almost 2 years later, new hires say the whole process still took them at least 2 months.

Apply online thru their Fulfillment Center Site, Answered a series of questions, etc. They eventually emailed to ask me to come for "interview" in conference room of local downtown Hotel. What they dont tell you is, they sent the same message to a large group of people and they sit you all down and say that you were the best of best that applied. And you all are now receiving a conditional job offer, provided you can provide HS diploma and background check. The offer has the shift and days they are hiring you for and the starting pay. From there they split you into smaller groups, take your picture for your work badge and then take each group into smaller room for HR to have you watch a video and sign your consent for your background check.

Again, they dont tell you that when your group enters that room, there is a mouth swab kit for each person already set out to drug test everyone while watching their video.

When all done with that, you go home and have to wait for results of background and drug test to come back. Takes 1-3 weeks depending on person. Once all clears ok, you get set up for an Orientation Day to fill out all other forms and watch videos with large group of other new hires.

Then they email you with an official start day that you then go in for new hire training etc.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kent, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

You would go to the hiring building inside the fulfillment center, and then check in say what shift you would like, and then you would go into a room watch a short video, and take a drug test then you would wait for an email to go to your orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

Answer questions about inventory placements and face to face interviews. Face to face interview is about your experiences and some behavioural questions such as are you willing to work under any supervisor?

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you have taken on a role.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Went to a hiring building that was next to so many other industrial buildings. Walked in, and said I was there for an Amazon interview. I was taken into the back after showing a form of I.D., and had my picture taken. I was taken to another room, and I performed a drug test. If you pass, you receive a sheet that tells you your date of orientation and where you need to go.

Interview Questions

• What shift were you looking to work?   1 Answer