Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.4

216 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line then received an email with a contingent job offer then sheduled appointment for hiring event to learn about company and job skills for warehouse associate position. Mine in 2wks supper to do background check and drug test and 2 forms Id supposed to accept job offer at this time providing the test comes back good.

Interview Questions

• No interview all communications done through email.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Went in watched a presentation with approx 30 people, filled out a few forms, did a drug test, showed id and ss card, took badge picture. was done in about 1 hour

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in June 2017.

Interview

Saw the job listing on Amazon's Job site. Applied and answered some very basic questions. After I submitted all that I waited to receive a follow up email. About a week later I got an email extending me a contingent offer for the position. I was instructed to complete a few more things. Once I submitted that I waited and got another email stating congrats and extended me the position again. Now I need to schedule my New Hire Event (not orientation) they held this at a hotel in the city for about a week and you picked the day and they had times starting about 8am and every hour until 4pm. I scheduled my time, filled out an I-9 and Work Opportunity Tax Credit screening form and submitted it all online. You NEED to bring proper ID to this event (U.S. Passport, Photo ID AND Social Security Card or Driver's License AND U.S. Birth Certificate, etc) The event was pretty casual. You get there and check in and you're given a paper with your ID and other info and a paper with all the available shift schedules. The event started with an area manager guy going over all the basic stuff, watched a video on how the wearhouse operated, etc. Very informational stuff. Guy was super nice and easy going. That lasted about 30 min or so then we all went to the another room to do the drug test. That lasted about 30 min. Was a simple swab test. After that you leave yet room and check in with a rep to choose your shift preference then you're led into a final room where you give them your ID's and after they check off all your paperwork your badge photo is taken and that was it. They told us that next we would get an email stating if we passed out failed the background check and drug test. If you passed then you'd be scheduled a Virtual New Hire Orientation. They don't do regular orientation any more they said. You do it at home and you're paid up to 5 hours for it. That's where I'm at right now. Waiting for VHO.

Interview Questions

• if you saw an employee stealing how would you handle it   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group Interview: Basically you walk in and sit down, go over a 2 minute PowerPoint, fill out some documents, take a picture for your ID, watch more long videos, spit on a drug test stick and get out and if you pass your hired. No questions asked, nothing. Just don't be drugged up and you've got a job.

Interview Questions

• No Questions, really. Just ask if you filled out all your information on the computer prior to the interview. (If not they have computers)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Robinsville, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview, drug test and a slide show, then wait on an email to get more information, very vague, but I knew this going in. They tell you the dress code, the potential shifts and how the pay works.

Anonymous Employee in Chester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Chester, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Just a few questions about your work history and background. Like did I like the jobs, I said yes. I Had to sign into the site and go to the next stage which was the interviewing part because I have already filled out the application online

Interview Questions

• Just a few questions about my work history?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got called for a orientation, took drug test, and still waiting for background check to clear its been a week and still havent heard back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview just an online assessment no interviews required pretty much on board once the contingent offered is received. Not everything told during this process is deliver to employees.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Sat in a room for 30 minutes. Drug test and id badge picture. They had at least 4 different times you could go to the place for the interview.

Interview Questions

• To take a picture and save it on your phone for your ID badge.   2 Answers