Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.4

240 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The interview was a mass interview at a hotel. It was basically filling out background check paperwork and taking drug tests. The interview process for beginning employment is quite minimal.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL).

Interview

They were doing a mass hiring for a new building. They only wanted to do a drug test and background check . Once you passed these test they send you an email

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Easiest thing ever. I applied online and was offered an appointment for the next day. There was nothing out of the ordinary, I just entered all my information and they didn't even ask for my employment history.

Interview Questions

• None! You just fill out the application online and take the assessment test and that's it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Windsor, CT).

Interview

Applied online and got called for an interview. I was given an online assessment to complete which took about 20 mins. There was also a very casual interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable walking for long periods of time?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was well worth the wait. I applied 7/24/2017. Went to my hiring event on 8/09/2017. I did a drug and background screen and took a picture for my badge. I also picked my shift. I got my results back 08/23/2017, which is understandable considering they are hiring extensively in large numbers right now. I am now pending my start date. I am so excited to be a new employee for Amazon!

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Lots of emails back and forth but actually the interview is easy and laid back. But just a back ground check and drug test. Very s8 forward process but very timely fashion and matter.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied in early July. It took about 3 weeks to receive an email to come to orientation. At orientation you are asked to complete I-9 if you have not already, and to provide identification. Also, we received a brief introduction about what we'll be doing, benefits, and schedule options.

After the intro we did a drug test to test for THC I believe. Then we were sent on our way. I received an email 2 days later that I passed the background and drug test.

Currently waiting for start date options.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2017.

Interview

There was not an interview process. Basically, an individual that can speak English, pass a background check as well as drug test is qualified to work for Amazon. It went well.

Anonymous Employee in Monee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Monee, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

It took over a month to get a response after applying online. Once got a response went to hiring event, did drug and background check and within 7 days got offer for job.