Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

1st you must complete an online assessment to qualify , if you application is accepted you have a group interview where you must then pass a mouth swab drug test

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Group Interview: Basically you walk in and sit down, go over a 2 minute PowerPoint, fill out some documents, take a picture for your ID, watch more long videos, spit on a drug test stick and get out and if you pass your hired. No questions asked, nothing. Just don't be drugged up and you've got a job.

Interview Questions

• No Questions, really. Just ask if you filled out all your information on the computer prior to the interview. (If not they have computers)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Robinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Robinsville, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

No interview, drug test and a slide show, then wait on an email to get more information, very vague, but I knew this going in. They tell you the dress code, the potential shifts and how the pay works.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Sat in a room for 30 minutes. Drug test and id badge picture. They had at least 4 different times you could go to the place for the interview.

Interview Questions

• To take a picture and save it on your phone for your ID badge.   2 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There was no interview process. I came into the office, filled out an application, and answered some questions regarding the job through the computer as well. The interview questions were given through the computer as opposed to an in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Hamilton, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

For me there wasnt an interview process because i was a dirct hire meaning i was accepted upon applying online. After applying i recieved two emails. one was to accept my employment offer and the second was to schedule my appointment to take my drug test, pick my shift, and provide information for my background check.

Interview Questions

• Amazon hires and currently employs a lot of workers, As a worker what would make you different than everyone else?   2 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a follow-up relatively quick to schedule a drug test where there was about a dozen or so of us in a room. They administered the tests, and went over some policies and what the job entailed, some short videos, and a bit of paperwork. Nothing required other than one form of photo ID to confirm at desk, no real questions asked either other than what was on the application.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I applied for a warehouse associate job. I wasn't happy with the job description, so I emailed them telling them I was no longer interested and declined the interview. That was four months ago and now some third party company out of the Philippines won't stop emailing and calling. I've asked via phone and email over eight times for this company to stop contacting me and THEY WON'T STOP. They'll even hang up on me. What a crappy company.

Anonymous Employee in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Ruskin, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Once you receive the email to schedule your orientation, you go in and it takes about 1-2 hours. Basically, they show you videos and explain the job position, you take a mouth swab drug test and they tell you to wait for a follow up email.

Negotiation

You start at $11/hr

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

no interview just drug n background test hiring takes about three weeks some of the agencies like integrity only take a week high turn over great medical benefits better then almost any other company