Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.3

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Went to a hiring building that was next to so many other industrial buildings. Walked in, and said I was there for an Amazon interview. I was taken into the back after showing a form of I.D., and had my picture taken. I was taken to another room, and I performed a drug test. If you pass, you receive a sheet that tells you your date of orientation and where you need to go.

Interview Questions

• What shift were you looking to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Everything is done online and through e-mail. I never had a phone call from anyone. It's a group interview as they hire is masses. From first application until the day I began working took about a month. I had to do a background check along with a drug test that they do immediately. They then go over the benefit package and it's fantastic! I felt like they were not very picky on who they hired, more interested in bodies than experience but I was applying for a brand new building so it might be different in the future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, drug test on spot, pretty simple. Asked about your availability and completed a background check. Overall it was a fast process and if you pass the drug and background you got a new job!

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

There was no interview. I applied online and got a direct hire. They will hire anyone to the company except for those who have worked before and cannot come back.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

There is no interview process.You come and get drug tested. It's a mouth swab so no reason you shouldn't. A day later they email you with an offer.After that you get a start date.You get a start date. About a week later you start working.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked if I had worked in a warehouse before, drug tested me, and I was hired on the spot. They even asked me which shift (days) that I preferred to work. No sweat on getting in the door - if they're hiring.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a warehouse before?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

We had to wait to get our visitors pass, then went into a big room. The interveiw process was very fast, easy, no pressure. It was literally a group interview, everyone got hired as long as you passed the drug test and background check.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Did an online application along with a questionnaire. Within an hour I received an email to attend a hiring event at the Amazon center. We were all in a room and took a picture for our badge, took the drug test, and choose what shifts we were able to work. We also watched videos about the company. The whole hiring process took about a month, but it was well worth the wait to work for a great company. I start my first day of training in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You just have to be very patient with the whole hiring process and you can always email amazon to check on your application process, which is what I did every other week so I can know what's going on.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They email you a date to come in, drug test you while they go over policy and the workplace then you're hired it takes them a few weeks to set up your day one (or it did for my group but the site had barely opened so we had to wait for construction to finish)

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

it's not really a real interview. They are in a hurry to get people started so they can make them their personal slaves... but if you have no other option it's easy to get in. You don't have to have any experience either. Apply online, they'll schedule an interview, then orientation, then you'll get started.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Starting pay is set.