Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a basic test. I was given an appointment to take a photo and do a drug test. It has been a month and no response even though they said I as hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amazon (Auburn, WA).

Interview

Its good. You were in a room the interview is you at a computer filling out forms, then after you take a drug test. There is no face to face with any person you just apply online and finish the rest in the office with other people on a computer.

Interview Questions

• What schedule do you want?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interactive lots of explanation of safety. Videos on work place procedures and guidelines. Drug test was done on the interview day and contracts were sign ID's given out. It was a paid section. There was no individual question ask to find out what you were capable of and what other qualifications you posess that could make them do other placement for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

They had you do a math problem, then meet with two different recruiters. The recruiters were pretty fast paced, and for me, didn't seem extremely interested. I also didn't really fit in with the company from the get-go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

I walked into the staffing agency to inquire about open positions with Amazon at any of their facilities. They did a short 30 minute interview to review my background experience, skills, education, and work capabilities. Interviewer was very open and friendly. There was a lot of people there looking for work and it took a long time until my time. They asked a lot of valid questions regarding both my experience as well as specific details regarding the work responsibilities. They could not guarantee full time employment. They would only commit to hiring seasonal employment for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Would I be open to seasonal temporary work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Large initial hiring group before opening. The interview process has without a doubt changed. Speak to your local employment agency or apply directly to Amazon.com Much of the process is paid hours of video simulation, drug testing, policy/disclosure agreements, and formal I9 forms, etc. to fill out...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Dundalk, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

There is no interview process you simply take an online test of general questions and answer. They hire depending on how well you answer the questions on the online test provided. After you take the test they will send you an email telling you to further your Amazon career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the recruiter two weeks later. Unfortunately I didn't get the job. The hours would not have worked out for my family anyway and the holiday hours are crazy! Amazon is a good company though. Thanks for the opportunity!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inglewood, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon (Inglewood, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Got the interview through a management company. Got a call a few days ago to come in for an interview at the warehouse location. When I got there there were about eight other candidates filling out their applications on the computer and a couple of people were waiting to either be interviewed or drug tested. Basically, all they ask in the interview is why do you want to work for Amazon and then they refer to your application and if you put you can't lift 50lbs or more you will NOT get the job.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I had four interviews that ran about 30 minutes each. All of them seem to be reading from a Q&A script with canned answers. one interviewer was confused when my answer went deeper than the one he was given.

Interview Questions

• How many Lady Gaga CDs do we have to sell to turn a profit? (seriously...)   Answer Question