Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.4

Warehouse Associate Interview

Interview

Did an online application along with a questionnaire. Within an hour I received an email to attend a hiring event at the Amazon center. We were all in a room and took a picture for our badge, took the drug test, and choose what shifts we were able to work. We also watched videos about the company. The whole hiring process took about a month, but it was well worth the wait to work for a great company. I start my first day of training in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You just have to be very patient with the whole hiring process and you can always email amazon to check on your application process, which is what I did every other week so I can know what's going on.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

it's not really a real interview. They are in a hurry to get people started so they can make them their personal slaves... but if you have no other option it's easy to get in. You don't have to have any experience either. Apply online, they'll schedule an interview, then orientation, then you'll get started.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Starting pay is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amazon (Auburn, WA).

Interview

Its good. You were in a room the interview is you at a computer filling out forms, then after you take a drug test. There is no face to face with any person you just apply online and finish the rest in the office with other people on a computer.

Interview Questions

• What schedule do you want?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

We had to wait to get our visitors pass, then went into a big room. The interveiw process was very fast, easy, no pressure. It was literally a group interview, everyone got hired as long as you passed the drug test and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview, drug test on spot, pretty simple. Asked about your availability and completed a background check. Overall it was a fast process and if you pass the drug and background you got a new job!

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kent, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

You would go to the hiring building inside the fulfillment center, and then check in say what shift you would like, and then you would go into a room watch a short video, and take a drug test then you would wait for an email to go to your orientation.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

they have a very straightforward interview process and want responses utilizing the star format,
    star =
    Situation
    Task
    Action
    Resulted outcome
    you can not be afraid to toot your own horn
    an Amazon interview is not for the modest

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond for your job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply online . Got a called within a few day to set up a group interview. Group intro to the company, orientation basically. Overall fast process from apply to the group orientation. Afterward I have no idea

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Joliet, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Everything is done online and through e-mail. I never had a phone call from anyone. It's a group interview as they hire is masses. From first application until the day I began working took about a month. I had to do a background check along with a drug test that they do immediately. They then go over the benefit package and it's fantastic! I felt like they were not very picky on who they hired, more interested in bodies than experience but I was applying for a brand new building so it might be different in the future.

Interview Questions

• Could I work every weekend?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

You were taken in a room and had to match pictures with the correct items. Then you were taken to a recruiter to see what job best suits you.