Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Avenel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amazon (Avenel, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

It's was a great experience,was hired on the spot because of my work ethics..recruite and I had great communication...the recruiter inform that if I become full time I have a lot of great opportunities

Interview Questions

• If you where do be hired..would u want to becumenical full-time   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negative feedback..the interview was excellent

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply online . Got a called within a few day to set up a group interview. Group intro to the company, orientation basically. Overall fast process from apply to the group orientation. Afterward I have no idea

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (West Columbia, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and provided my high school diploma and driver's license. I took a drug test and was called within a week and advised when to report to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I graduated from high school and if I had any warehouse experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Coppell, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

They did everything online. Filled out application, waited an hour and a half then I got a response, scheduled my drug test and background check. Came in for drug test and badge photo and then waited to hear back. I got an email the next day to set up a date for orientation and my schedule.
    Pretty easy.

Negotiation

Submit your application and go from there.. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Glassboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Glassboro, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

no interview for assoc. watch videos and take drug test along with a group of people. HR speaks to the group, videos of the company and their policies. everyone gets a drug test package. you follow along with the group and put the mouth swab thing in your mouth. the leader then gives you instructions on what to do. when time is up, put swab in bag, fill out drug test paperwork and turn it in. thatt's all that was involved, there is no interview.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

they have a very straightforward interview process and want responses utilizing the star format,
    star =
    Situation
    Task
    Action
    Resulted outcome
    you can not be afraid to toot your own horn
    an Amazon interview is not for the modest

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond for your job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

was not really an interview you just go to the recruitment center fill out some online surveys and questionairs within a couple of days if you did ok you get a call for orientation. Its very easy.

Interview Questions

• basic questionare on saftey and situational scenarios as well as personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation pay is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application online and a basic test. I was given an appointment to take a photo and do a drug test. It has been a month and no response even though they said I as hired.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Whole process takes a long time, Because I started at a brand New warehouse, within a month or so after opening. It took about 3 months from the time I applied to when I started my first week. However, almost 2 years later, new hires say the whole process still took them at least 2 months.

Apply online thru their Fulfillment Center Site, Answered a series of questions, etc. They eventually emailed to ask me to come for "interview" in conference room of local downtown Hotel. What they dont tell you is, they sent the same message to a large group of people and they sit you all down and say that you were the best of best that applied. And you all are now receiving a conditional job offer, provided you can provide HS diploma and background check. The offer has the shift and days they are hiring you for and the starting pay. From there they split you into smaller groups, take your picture for your work badge and then take each group into smaller room for HR to have you watch a video and sign your consent for your background check.

Again, they dont tell you that when your group enters that room, there is a mouth swab kit for each person already set out to drug test everyone while watching their video.

When all done with that, you go home and have to wait for results of background and drug test to come back. Takes 1-3 weeks depending on person. Once all clears ok, you get set up for an Orientation Day to fill out all other forms and watch videos with large group of other new hires.

Then they email you with an official start day that you then go in for new hire training etc.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kent, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

You would go to the hiring building inside the fulfillment center, and then check in say what shift you would like, and then you would go into a room watch a short video, and take a drug test then you would wait for an email to go to your orientation.