Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

1.3

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon in June 2015.

Interview

Short, fast, easy. There wasn't really an interview. Just answered questions online when I got there. But overall it was super easy. The test determines you getting hired. Also did a drug test and a background test. You pass them, you're hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy, almost no interview, take a saliva drug test and a background check, if all comes back, you're hired. You will work for a staffing agency in most cases and then when you convert to full-time, you will interview with someone you already know in the department you already work in. Its easy to get hired, both good and bad, easy to get a job, bad because there is basically no filtering.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working here in 5 years?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

An HR attempts to give an orientation. Mostly Audio Visual. She was barely intelligible, probably first time doing a presentation. Technical problems etc. You take a drug test. That is the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Hazle Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Hazle Township, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a response through email indicating I had to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled a time and waited for the call on the day and time I reserved. I got a call from an hr rep in Seattle whom asked me very basic questions. After, I waited about a week and received an orientation date.

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

At the start (remember it's casual/business casual) you go into the recruiting center to sign in and wait (this can last a few minutes to a few hours). The interviewer will call you in for the interview. The questions are the basic questions in an interview. After that, they'll send you back into the waiting room to do their screening process. Once they call you up you take a little survey, do your drug test and fill your W2. After all that is finished, they'll send you on your way and tell you they'll call you for your follow up.

Interview Questions

• Can you consistently lift up to 50 pounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I applied and within the same day received a call back, set up an interview time and date. When I arrived, there were multiple people in the same room as me. We all got hired. The hiring staff was very nice. Good and beverages were available.

Interview Questions

• Can I work in very high and low temperaturea?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2014.

Interview

This was a new warehouse site launch, so there wasn't an interview. There was an online application with a screening of questions that determined the hiring of the employees. If you are selected you just have to show up.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions for the warehouse associates in this particular circumstance. This was a new site launch so there was only paperwork to be filled out and a presentation to watch. I am not sure if they interview for the future employees for this position but that is how the new site warehouse launches work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schertz, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Schertz, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Easy, quick, and fairly considered. If you are a "safety" person, you primarily have the job. Safety and attendance is the two main factors for you to get in. Remember, this is a warehouse position, you are just an employee that needs to maintain a minimum speed and rate. As a warehouse associate you are replaceable as quickly as the shift changes over. So, be all you can be during the interview process. Sell yourself like there's no other like you for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a heated argument with a co-worker?   Answer Question
    • How many times were you late for work or didn't even show up for work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. You are hired as "seasonal" and then converted if certain requirements are met such as attendance and write ups.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

For seasonal hires, you just had to sign up to go to their presentation at an allotted time. It's a group presentation. The details of the company, job, hours, etc. were explained and then you were given a drug test. Once you were cleared, you're brought on. It was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

there was a direct interview at the Holiday Inn Hotel at the Point Loma location in San Diego, I applied for the job threw Smx- Staffing to work for the amazon warehouse, this was an online orientation, afterwards there was a drug test screening. all together I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• can you stand on your feet for long periods of time lifting and lowering objects   1 Answer