Amazon Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

1.6

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amazon (Carlisle, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Not much of an interview. Just paperwork and you start. They do background check and drug test right there. But my opinion they should do interviews to way out the good and bad work ethics in people.

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Fremont, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very simple, up front, and really not an interview (for high volume only). The interaction was very up front and simple. In the end, more a group meeting, and accepting the seasonal work they were offering than anything else.

Interview Questions

• They checked all of the information we sent in, making sure it was correct.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

All of the interview was done via online when I applied. You answer a series of questions. After that you get an email to come in and submit a drug screening (mouth swab) and background check. It takes about 7-10 days for the results to come back. After that you will receive an email for you to set up your orientation date. All hiring are done in a mass amount. There is no one on one when hiring with Amazon fulfillment in Southern California I've learned.

Interview Questions

• There is no one on one questions and or interview. You do the scenario test via online prior to ever drug testing. If you get a drug test date your hired ! (As long as you past the drug screening and background check)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Found job online (indeed.com) applied and sent resume... a week later i received an invite to apply via their own web app (force.amazon) i applied and 3 weeks later i got an email inviting me to finish some paperwork and come to a hiring even hosted near me and bring 2 forms of ID... I brought 3 forms of ID they went though a schedule preference and schedule process took ID badge photos and then sat for a presentation of the over view of the company the job and benefits.. after that we went to take a swab drug test and we were sent on our way... i got my results about 4 days later saying i passed and had the job and I'm currently awaiting a start date (waiting for about a month and won't probably know till about aug 14-15)

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

No interview at all, apply online, drug test and back ground check when they're ready to hire a group of people. Schedule new hire orientation, you're in. Mouth swab drug testing.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The hiring process is such that you keep updating credential every three months or so until officially hired on.

Until then you remain a viable candidate until disqualified. I was a candidate for 4 to 5 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amazon (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application was easy to fill and the questions were easy to answer if you have basic skills. They followed up many times to let me know I'm a possible candidate

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amazon (Kenosha, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

they give you a computer where they have a 3 hour test to see what you would do in certain situations. Than they give you the drug test and make you watch a video of what it's like to work at amazon. After about a week they will do your background check and to make sure you pass the drug test and than they schedule you for an orientation date

Interview Questions

• why did you decide to come in and apply for amazon   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rialto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Rialto, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager one on one. Got asked 5 questions while they summarized your answer on a paper. Be very specific with your answers by naming a specific place and the situation and the outcome of your action. If they ask you to stay and get taken into another room you passed the interview and are onto the drug pee test, and signing papers. If they tell you they will call you in a few weeks then you were not chosen to move forward with the company.

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a time when you were working on something, got interrupted, how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • When was a time where you changed your teams attitude... what did you do, how did it go?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you made a mistake, and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

There wasn't one. They'll hire just about anybody that doesn't have a record. All you have to do is go up there, fill out the application on a computer, and take a stupid personality assessment. After that they'll take everyone that's their to do the mouth swab drug test, and if you pass that you get a job. Although they do not specify which position you got until your first day. And the back ground check takes weeks.