Ambit Energy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ambit Energy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and they explained the process, the culture, and some background information about the company. My interview consisted of a basic math test, listening to an actual call and noting an account, some proficiency skill testing on the computer, a side by side listening of a call, and finished with a panel interview of HR, Training Manager, and QA Manager.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled an irate customer or difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ambit Energy

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for Ambit Energy online and was called for an interview. I was not overly impressed with the company from the start. When I called, I was put on hold, yet I could hear the entire conversation. I went to the interview and was taken to a storage room b/c they "didn't have an office available" The interview itself was not impressive @ all. They seemed more concerned whether or not I could handle irate customers than anything else. They called and offered me the position. I accepted. Not sure how long I will last.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with a crying Mother whose child was on a respirator and her husband had just died and she couldn't pay the bill.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

It’s more of a personality feel. Be yourself and ask questions. Don’t be nervous. Be prepared to answer questions from previous scenarios . How did you handle a difficult situation seems to be a big one.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be best for this Role.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, face-to-face with supervisor and HR, job offer over the phone (usually same day as face-to-face interview), and lastly drug test. After you get the job, you then have to complete a 4 week training class and pass the test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none as they do not negotiate