Ambit Energy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for Ambit Energy online and was called for an interview. I was not overly impressed with the company from the start. When I called, I was put on hold, yet I could hear the entire conversation. I went to the interview and was taken to a storage room b/c they "didn't have an office available" The interview itself was not impressive @ all. They seemed more concerned whether or not I could handle irate customers than anything else. They called and offered me the position. I accepted. Not sure how long I will last.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with a crying Mother whose child was on a respirator and her husband had just died and she couldn't pay the bill.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ambit Energy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, face-to-face with supervisor and HR, job offer over the phone (usually same day as face-to-face interview), and lastly drug test. After you get the job, you then have to complete a 4 week training class and pass the test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none as they do not negotiate