Ambition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ambition Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambition

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambition (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through the "Career" section on their website and got an email invitation to a brief phone interview in a few days. The interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. They asked me mostly about what do I know about recruitment industry, why do I want to work in this specific industry, how I imagine myself what a recruitment consultant does on a day to day basis, what salary would i expect to earn in this position.

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

went in with the "academy" first round was a screening phone call, then half day group activities that include an IQ test of sorts. last round is with the MD and direct bosses, about 4-5 rounds total

Interview Questions

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2009.

Interview

3 interviews in total
    First round - HR kind of person responsible for training
    Second round - team manager
    Third round - Director

Focus on your soft skills of communication and interacting, most of all, this is a business of building trust with your clients, and getting people buy into you.

Ask about your ambition, motivation, aspiration. More about solid experience and track record of how you attain your goal or target in past work experience.

Demonstrate you are very driven, target oriented, very up beat and outgoing.

People and culture: most of the recruitment firms are the same, sales oriented, customer and service oriented, be a hard worker and be focused in your recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What motivate you to work every day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your past experience as a slaes, the stronger you can demonstrate you can meet the sales target, the better.

Relevant recruiting experience counts, can get 30% higher if possessing relevant industry knowledge.