Ambition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ambition Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2018

2.5

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 rounds, I cold called one of the Managing Consultants within BFS Division myself to get a first round interview. First round involved meeting a Managing Consultant and the Associate Director of BFS Division . Second round involved meeting the Director of BFS Division & the MD of the whole HK office

Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ambition in March 2018.

Interview

A total clown agency. The recruiters are a joke and hardly know the industry. I had better results going direct and using job boards rather than applying thru agencies. They will ask you down for an interview just to push up their KPIs and learn about your industry for their own benefit. Seriously don’t understand why recruiters exists if they can survive a real job.

Internal Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambition (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The worst interview experience ever , I was humiliated, and cut in the middle of what i was talking in the initial 5 minutes of the interview by using "not interested in listing" words (repeated multiple times) in the interview that lasted 11 minutes. May be the internal management of the Agency demands too much or they want to employ slaves.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?
      The company you are working for is too small.. strange?
      Why does your designation not have "Senior" to it.
      Please explain about the targets... after 30 seconds, not interested in hearing about your targets .
      Why do you want a job security, you don't require it - like someone will be sponsoring me for lifetime.
      You will be informed within two weeks if shortlisted - after this sort of a behavior would you expect to be contacted again?

A very Demeaning experience.   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambition in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group assessment of 7 to 8 candidate. 2 individual assessments and 2 group assessment. Group Rounds: 1) Selecting a suitable candidate and presenting, 2) Debate. Individuals: 1) Drafting an email on selling a candidate, 2) McQuaig Test.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. the preliminary phone interview was done before being selected for the assessment round.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambition (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through the "Career" section on their website and got an email invitation to a brief phone interview in a few days. The interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. They asked me mostly about what do I know about recruitment industry, why do I want to work in this specific industry, how I imagine myself what a recruitment consultant does on a day to day basis, what salary would i expect to earn in this position.

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

went in with the "academy" first round was a screening phone call, then half day group activities that include an IQ test of sorts. last round is with the MD and direct bosses, about 4-5 rounds total

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ambition (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2009.

Interview

3 interviews in total
    First round - HR kind of person responsible for training
    Second round - team manager
    Third round - Director

Focus on your soft skills of communication and interacting, most of all, this is a business of building trust with your clients, and getting people buy into you.

Ask about your ambition, motivation, aspiration. More about solid experience and track record of how you attain your goal or target in past work experience.

Demonstrate you are very driven, target oriented, very up beat and outgoing.

People and culture: most of the recruitment firms are the same, sales oriented, customer and service oriented, be a hard worker and be focused in your recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• What motivate you to work every day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your past experience as a slaes, the stronger you can demonstrate you can meet the sales target, the better.

Relevant recruiting experience counts, can get 30% higher if possessing relevant industry knowledge.