Ambulnz Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ambulnz

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ambulnz

Found 16 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was very easy, they don’t leave you sweating for an unnecessarily long time. Direct process, quick results, with some people with impressive positions in the company! Impressive company with transparent interview process.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about previous employment history
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview process was very brief. You first take a small written test regarding your EMT skills. Most of the questions were about CPR. You present your certifications and then you are called in to the interview with someone in management.

Interview Questions
  • They honestly didn't ask me any particularly difficult questions. I just remember them asking me about my goals.
Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2019

Interview

You listen to management tell you about the company. They ask only very simple questions and there’s no entrance exam. It’s hard to mess up. They get back to you within a week and only hire as needed.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Colorado Springs, CO)

Interview

Went in to Interview. Interview was in the lobby of a Hotel. Waited about 15 after my actual interview time and finally got an interview. They hired me on the spot with no real desire to consider other employees. All they wanted was bodies.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Inwood, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Inwood, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

electronic and paper application. smooth process. interviewer was nice and courteous. Got uniforms and a schedule that same day. Offered direct deposit. Use when to work scheduler which is an easy app

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2018

Interview

They didn't ask any questions about me, my qualifications, my certifications, or any scenarios for patient care. They literally just talked my head off about the company for an hour and then hired me.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with an incentive model
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambulnz (New York, NY)

Interview

Very laid back. Just be yourself, show your personality. Ask and answer as many questions as you can. Get a clear understanding of what you are signing up for. Other than tht just your normal interview.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember. Just standard questions. They want to make sure you are in this for the long hall.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inwood, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Inwood, NY)

Interview

They're still running paper PCRs, and basic 800 equipment & supplies (gauze, tape, triangle bandages, examination gloves, bag valve mask, cervical collar(s), oropharyngeal airways, etc.) are not provided. You have to buy it all yourself, from them, no doubt at a significant markup. I got up and left.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't you stay for the interview?
  • But that's standard industry practice!
  • What do you think of the base location in Inwood?
  • Do you have anything positive to say about the experience?
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ambulnz (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

Initial phone interview and then asked to come in person for interview with management staff at the New York, New York headquarters. Got offered the position day following interview.

Interview Questions
  • In your opinion, what is overall the most important thing to you in this job field?
  • Whats your background in EMS?
  • Phone interviews now include scenarios based on common issues that arise in dispatch and you will be asked how to solve it. (issues with crews, clients, hospitals, hospital staff)
Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ambulnz (Carson, CA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Easy. It was quick and received an offer within a few days. There was also a short Q and A that I had to pass. If you know the basics of being an EMT you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16