Amdocs Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Amdocs Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

JOB Title: Functional Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

went very well I had telephonic interview with my manager and lead and the personal interview was done and the whole interview process took that around one week and then got offer

Business Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone & 1:1 discussion with the direct manager and a team member. Intensive background check. Received explanation of the role and responsibilities. Need to be proficient with Excel and understanding of SDLC in AT&T

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Interviewed with only one person. Received job offer after one interview. All within one week. Hiring manager was fantastic. Accepted the job because of his personality alone.

Negotiation

N/a

Director Data Warehousing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Typical HR screen telephone interview followed by out of country manager calling and reviewing qualifications. Next was a one-on-one interview with the "local" manager and a presentation to a panel of involved parties. Lastly a phone interview with the Sales VP.

Data Warehousing (DW) is a new focus for AMDOCS and they were looking a new sales reps to go back into existing telco clients and sell their services. Challenge is AMDOCS doesn't really understand what the product or service they want to sell is, and thus the value proposition is something you have to extrapolate for each client. My opinion is they AMDOCS has solid knowledge of the back office and Ops side of the telco business, but doesn't know how to frame their DW solution by anything but EIS and reporting.

Like lots of consulting organization this office seemed to be culturally diverse with a heavy percentage of Asians and middle easterners (cheap green card labor?) who seemed to have limited interactions with their cube mates

Interview Questions

• With a long history in the DW market there weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I had about 5 interviews, HR, Hiring Manager (Twice 1 on the phone, 1 Onsite), Client Site with hiring Director. Normal interview question on situations and results. Why are you the best candidate for the job? Tell me about you past experiences as they relate to this job? My background in telecommunication was relevant to the hire, since the client was in that industry.

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview only technical questions relavent for performing the job. There were couple of scenario based questions as well. All in all it went smooth. It took 2 weeks to hear back from recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter declined to increase offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interviews were pretty easy - there was a mix of questions on technical ability, behavioral and leadership qualities. After clearing the first stage on-campus, I was invited to their office at Alpharetta for a tete-a-tete with a VP. They sent out the offer a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate aggressively! Their initial offer was on the lower side but I was able to revise my offer upwards by almost 20%. It also helped that I had a good recruiter taking care of the entire process.