Amdocs Interview Questions in Champaign, IL | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Champaign, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with 8 people. 7 Managers and 1 HR. Managers were Mobile application development team, Database project team, Testing Team, and development team. The interview lasted for 45 minutes with questions on everything. Mobile development, testing, database, web services and Java

Interview Questions

• Basic Introduction.   Answer Question
    • Since I mentioned that I was developing a mobile app the asked me. what is PhoneGap?   1 Answer
    • What are the challenges you have faced while writing automated test scripts?   1 Answer
    • Few more question on the database, web services etc.   Answer Question

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Champaign, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a quick phone screen and then an on-side interview. I spoke for about an hour with two directors and one manager. The questions were mostly addressing my history and what I wanted out of a job. They asked what my level of interest in various technologies was, and whether or not I felt okay with occasional on-call support.

Negotiation

The negotiation was very much a "take it or leave it", and then they required me to take a drug screen and a credit check. This is the first job I have ever had to take a drug screen for, it seemed inappropriate.