Amdocs Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview are positions based and purely technical and at a very detail level. It was telephonic interview. The interview touched upon all the subject area mentioned in the job profile. As it was a contract position for a client , I was informed of the result the next day and was told where I need to brush for the client interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you validate your LRF file. Here LRF means load ready file is not a common terminology.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interviews were pretty easy - there was a mix of questions on technical ability, behavioral and leadership qualities. After clearing the first stage on-campus, I was invited to their office at Alpharetta for a tete-a-tete with a VP. They sent out the offer a couple of days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate aggressively! Their initial offer was on the lower side but I was able to revise my offer upwards by almost 20%. It also helped that I had a good recruiter taking care of the entire process.