Amdocs Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Amdocs Interview Questions in India

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Recruited when I was a fresher... Written Aptitude Test and then technical Interview.
    written test was MCQ based ... comprised of Quants, English , Unix (Basic Commands).
    Java was difficult as per my friends ... i had opted out for C

Interview Questions

• How will you find coordinates of a point in 2d and 3d space? Write a Java program for it   1 Answer

Senior Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune City (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2. Do not expect C++ Programming related to questions ,
         More than 50% questions on Unix Commands,
         For e.g. awk , sed , vi editor , how to delete no of lines in vi ,
         How to set line numbers in vi
        Find command
        find out all occurrences of particular word in file and count it.
        How to debug appln with gdb , how to switch between thread , how to set breakpoints,
        how to print all breakpoints,
       Valgrind - used for?
       Multithreading
       locks
       Smart Pointers
       volatile,
       How to get library information of process at runtime (/proc/pid)

Waiting for HR to get back. :(

Interview Questions

• How to find out the all values which has duplicate key in Multimap?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

3 rounds - A very strange camera monitored web based test, skype face to face round and HR round.

I have given interview here two times over a period of three years.

Both times they selected me but never gabr me a call back. When I contacted the HR she tried to evade me several times before informing me that they are still doing interview rounds. They will take HR rounds together. The first time also they did the same thing. This time too. Basically, lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Focus on Theoretical stuff like architecture of JVM, algorithm of Collections, Hashing, etc. After 6 years of experience I had expected some design related real time problems etc but none sadly.   Answer Question

Manual Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

first apti
    section : 1)quant ( india bix is suefficient)
                      2)pattern matching(simply match pattern+ logical resoning+decision making)
                      3)english comprehension(simple but lengthy passage)
                      4)testing(istqb level)
                      5)pl_sql(tough one---prepare pl_sql strictly )
                     6)unix(just read and go tutorials point)
    * sql is not there so if someone says prepare sql do not listen... read pl-sql
    * unix do piping+ redirection_chmod commands good

apti given on 6 may 2017

Interview Questions

• pl sql big questions, 3/15 were sql rest were pl -sql i lost my chance just bcoz of it so prpare it well, unix is easy   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I applied as a software engineer and grew in the company to be a software architect today.
    There was one Online technical round comprising sections of coding , logical reasoning , aptitude. It was followed by face 2 face interview after a week. Overall everything was smoothly organized. I had applied for Amdocs Cyprus at that time.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

The process took like a month, first round written then after a week technical interwiew then another interview.... As always they asked "HR will give you a call "... Then nothing
    I have been interviewed for Like 8 times ,not even sure if they really are interested for the Recruiting of new resources

Functional Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

Well selection process start with an aptitude exam comprises of aptitude verbal technical sql and unix plus your skill.
    If you clear this you are as good as selected like 70%
    Rest 30% is interview they will ask normal question and important question like willing to work in shift if you respond yes you are selected

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)).

Interview

My interview process consisted of
    A personal interview which focused upon my individual area of interest and capability.
    Marketing questions were asked to me, about how I will add value to the organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs in April 2017.

Interview

process consisted of 3 rounds.
    1) aptitude Test: General aptitude and programming basics(c++, Java, SQL, Unix)
    2) technical round: It consisted questions on Unix and OS, language of your preference (mine was C++), few coding questions i.e. you have to write code as instructed by the interviewer(following particular data structures like linked list , and for a particular scenario), 5-6 SQL queries, TCP and UDP.
    3) HR round: general HR questions.

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First round was written, average it was
    Prepare well unix and sql
    Interview questions were easy for experienced, but for fresher they asked like anything.
    They ask about sql deep queries,.programming with sql

Interview Questions

• How we connect c to java?
      how to create empty table from existing table without copying the data?
      vi editor complte
      Jdbc
      Java
      Interviewer was not good, he made me demotivate.
      1 Answer