Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Arlington, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

They required a on-site interview and I arrived there on time.
    I thought they would ask me some questions about MAC OS and SQL but instead of that just a several simple questions from my resume.
    They gave me the first technology interview and asked me several questions from my resume and then let me write a interface of stack.

Infrastructure Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

it was a sorting day, start with everyone present himself then a group dynamic with a few missions,
    who that passed that continue to 1:1 interview with team leader and who passed that had one more interview with team manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs in January 2015.

Interview

I would say that the interview was Moderate.Technical based on SQL and Unix.HR round on phone.Interviewer was very congenial
    Several basic questions on QA concepts and previous work experience. Interview lasted for around an hour.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Interviewed with only one person. Received job offer after one interview. All within one week. Hiring manager was fantastic. Accepted the job because of his personality alone.

Negotiation

N/a

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs (Herndon, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Phone call with recruiter. Invited to face-to-face interview with hiring manager who not available when I arrived. Interview is currently pending based on unclear status with regards to personenl budget .

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was pretty good, but I only was given the interview because of a referral. I talked to a recruiter, then a Consulting Manager, Consulting Director and then a VP. They didn't inform me of the process as it went on, so I didn't know I had a VP interview and I almost missed it.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience and how it would translate successfully to the new role.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Process took 6 weeks. From applying, interviews, to background checks. Very slow and sometimes I was left wondering

SME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring was done by my to be manager, he was sharp looking along with his peer. He asked me relevant questions about my back ground and I gave him the answers he was looking. In two days he came back with an offer. No dramas. Their questions are simple and straight forward. If you get it wrong, then you don't qualify basic requirement. They will move to next candidate.

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

There was first on call interview for about an hour in which there was one interviewer who asked Java questions and web services questions with example and then there was onsite interview for 2 hours of technical interview for contract position

Interview Questions

• Basic Object oriented questions, Spring questions and some database related questions like indexes.   Answer Question