Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amdocs Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2017

3.1

SME Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring was done by my to be manager, he was sharp looking along with his peer. He asked me relevant questions about my back ground and I gave him the answers he was looking. In two days he came back with an offer. No dramas. Their questions are simple and straight forward. If you get it wrong, then you don't qualify basic requirement. They will move to next candidate.

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

There was first on call interview for about an hour in which there was one interviewer who asked Java questions and web services questions with example and then there was onsite interview for 2 hours of technical interview for contract position

Interview Questions

• Basic Object oriented questions, Spring questions and some database related questions like indexes.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Technical roudup.
    team and collaboration.
    new initiatives - new technologies, new ventures ideas, solutions handling, solutions gathering. Major problem solving tactics. Involvement in training, planning and execution of projects. Doing Role play and role model.
    Different Business Models, Managerial models known and practiced. Project Management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not very supportive but basics are ok. Salary raise is supposed to be more attractive as per the city requirements.

Interview

Campus Interview - Questions were
    1. My internship related
    2. Find a bug in C code
    3. Why a particular algorithm is better

Manager asked questions about experience and if I can work long hours.
    Hiring was quick

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was via several phone calls, later a request to come to the Atlanta office to meet and do a 1:1 personal interview. Interviewed with 3 employees, including 2 from HR, provided a walk through of the office, as well as provided high level information on client contacts. Escorted the entire process, which is not unusal.

Interview Questions

• 1- How do you do status updates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer was via a pone call with a written follow up via mail.

SSME Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy, it appeared they wanted to take people for billing from AT&T.
    HR process is very slow and took more than a month to roll out offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

My position was outsourced to Amdocs. No interview needed, merely accepted their offer.

Negotiation

I kept my original salary once transitioned.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs in May 2013.

Interview

Lasted about 30 mins, it was a phone screening, covered basics of what the job required, like DB management, Administration, Data backups etc. Creating various database environment, performing data refresh, supporting the testing/QA teams.

SME Interview

Interview

Met them in Career Fair on Campus. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked for a phone interview. Phone Interview was simple. Next I was called on site.

On site was fun, people were kind and good. There was 4 rounds on site. I was asked a few programming questions to write on board. Another question was like designing a system with functions to implement.

Interview Questions

• Designing system by writing class diagrams and methods. Next making changes to existing classes for implementing new features.   Answer Question