Amdocs Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amdocs Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was pretty good, but I only was given the interview because of a referral. I talked to a recruiter, then a Consulting Manager, Consulting Director and then a VP. They didn't inform me of the process as it went on, so I didn't know I had a VP interview and I almost missed it.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience and how it would translate successfully to the new role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I had about 5 interviews, HR, Hiring Manager (Twice 1 on the phone, 1 Onsite), Client Site with hiring Director. Normal interview question on situations and results. Why are you the best candidate for the job? Tell me about you past experiences as they relate to this job? My background in telecommunication was relevant to the hire, since the client was in that industry.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

3 Round interview. First round HR contact that set up initial interview. Next interview Manager who asked questions about experience and if team oriented and work long hours.
    Hiring was quick and they used an online web HR to get all the benefits set up.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging aspect of my current job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Multiple number of interviews and most of the questions are based on the provided scenarios, on how to handle or overcome a tough situation.

Interview Questions

• It was regarding a scenario where the mistakes lies on Customer's side, but your side are getting the blame so how do you handle the situation as it involves monetary penalty and at the same time you need to maintain a good relationship with the Customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward as the initial package offered was good.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Good experience over all. easy process, good treatment and value your skills,

telephone interview first, followed by 2 person interviews and HR review.

After joining, they offer good orientation program.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to travel frequently?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Face to Face with Project Manager and Senior Principle Consultant
    Group of interviewers: two experienced developers and Senior Principle Consultant and Hiring Director
    Main question is Order decomposition and Request-to-Answer, Order-to-Payment business flow