Amdocs Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amdocs Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

In hr round simple questions were asked like tell about yourself , questions related to family, personal qualities , your expectations from the organisation etc. in technical round a program i was asked to write a program to recognize a pattern in given string without using any predefined functions in C and a simple sql query, apart from that interviewer asked me other simple hr questions in technical round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amdocs (Indore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

one written comprising
    technical c,java,c++ choice based
    analytics
    logical
    apti

Interview Questions

• technical interview
      unix commands   1 Answer

Negotiation

no nigotiaion for trainee

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs in August 2013.

Interview

There were three rounds.
    1. Written Test
    2. technical interview
    3. HR interview

First written Test consisting of aptitude, reasoning, English. Technical part consisting of C or java, Unix and SQL. Unix and SQL questions were not very easy.

Technical Interview - Asked about myself, college project, Puzzle, 1 question on C coding, Unix basic commands and SQL Queries.

HR - It was for very short duration. asked about myself, achievements, hobbies etc.

Subject Matter Expert Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

At first there was an online test comprising of 5 sections:analytical ability,attention to detail,learning ability,sql,unix and one section of either C,C++ or java.After this there was a technical interview in which I being an EC student ...was first asked why I want to join an IT company.Then they asked questions mainly related to resume....all projects ,hobbies.......then they asked few basic C++ and java questions.
    Then there was an HR interview in which they asked basic questions like strength ,weakness etc...