Amedisys Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Phone call first. Then, two in person meetings with the Dir of Sales. Then an offer was made via email, and regular mail. I signed offer and started the same week.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have in the healthcare industry   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed setting. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when" questions. Staff very friendly with long tenure. Since of cohesion among employees. Stable company and salary and benefits are relative to the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Punta Gorda, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was very positive, but my second interview was with two women that were extremely rude and condescending. They asked inappropriate questions that I found offensive.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Home Health Is?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us which physicians you maintain personal relationships with?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2017.

Interview

detailed love athletes must know your numbers how to route where to market. Be innovative and be ready to work. Also you will talk to your boss as well as the overall boss. They will ask you a lot of questions pertaining to how you close and marketing a office.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. They came across as wanting me to work with them. The office staff really works hard and they are all really sweet. Once I had my final interview I had to do background test, elevated fingerprint clearance.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to generate new referrals? The job description was not very clear until after I had been there over a month. Where would you go to generate referrals at the hospital?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

Start with a telephone call with a recruiter. They ask questions approx 15 mins and then if they like you- an in person interview is sched with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask someone close to you what 3 words best describe you .. what would they say?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

They ask a million questions about your relationships and make you feel like you will be appreciated when you respond. They want names and contacts of who you have in and around the area and want to know who you will get business from.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on succeeding in home care with so much competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A phone interview and 3 face to face interviews. One with the district sales manager, ops manager and director of operations. My interviews were fairly easy, but I had a lot of sales experience. Typical questions about where to get referrals, how to overcome objections etc

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Tell me about a time you lost a sale to a competitor and what you did to try to earn the business the next time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a salary range and I asked for the top of the range and got it!

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Meridian, MS) in September 2013.

Interview

You interview with a panel of four and they allow counterparts to know your salary. They each one by one ask several questions. Ask what salary you are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interviews themselves was pleasent and friendly. I like that our HR department was dedicated and honest about what roles they would think not only interest you (as the hopeful employee), but would also be more likely to get you hired based on your skill level and enthusiam. The only thing that I hear over and over again from new employees that mirrors my personal experience is how long the interview and hiring process took. On average, from the time you get your first phone call from HR after submitting your resume to the time you start your first day on the job, it takes 2-4 months. I'm afraid this discourages a lot of good people from accepting the job offer (even after the mandatory 3 interview levels).

Interview Questions

• Experience, problem solving skills, how do you give and receive constructive criticism (and non-constructive criticism), and what do you want your future goals to be with the company.   1 Answer