Amedisys Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.5

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed setting. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when" questions. Staff very friendly with long tenure. Since of cohesion among employees. Stable company and salary and benefits are relative to the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2017.

Interview

detailed love athletes must know your numbers how to route where to market. Be innovative and be ready to work. Also you will talk to your boss as well as the overall boss. They will ask you a lot of questions pertaining to how you close and marketing a office.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. They came across as wanting me to work with them. The office staff really works hard and they are all really sweet. Once I had my final interview I had to do background test, elevated fingerprint clearance.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to generate new referrals? The job description was not very clear until after I had been there over a month. Where would you go to generate referrals at the hospital?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

They ask a million questions about your relationships and make you feel like you will be appreciated when you respond. They want names and contacts of who you have in and around the area and want to know who you will get business from.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on succeeding in home care with so much competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A phone interview and 3 face to face interviews. One with the district sales manager, ops manager and director of operations. My interviews were fairly easy, but I had a lot of sales experience. Typical questions about where to get referrals, how to overcome objections etc

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Tell me about a time you lost a sale to a competitor and what you did to try to earn the business the next time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a salary range and I asked for the top of the range and got it!

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Meridian, MS) in September 2013.

Interview

You interview with a panel of four and they allow counterparts to know your salary. They each one by one ask several questions. Ask what salary you are looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

The interviews themselves was pleasent and friendly. I like that our HR department was dedicated and honest about what roles they would think not only interest you (as the hopeful employee), but would also be more likely to get you hired based on your skill level and enthusiam. The only thing that I hear over and over again from new employees that mirrors my personal experience is how long the interview and hiring process took. On average, from the time you get your first phone call from HR after submitting your resume to the time you start your first day on the job, it takes 2-4 months. I'm afraid this discourages a lot of good people from accepting the job offer (even after the mandatory 3 interview levels).

Interview Questions

• Experience, problem solving skills, how do you give and receive constructive criticism (and non-constructive criticism), and what do you want your future goals to be with the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Raleigh, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

Process began with a phone call with AM, proceeded to a 1:1 interview with the Operations Manager and then a final round of interviews with the staff in regional office

Anonymous Employee in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Methuen, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview with site manager and VP sales. Met on-site. Very casual. No STAR questions. Asked about previous employment history. Interview lasted about an hour. They gave me information on the day to day job duties. Also let me know about training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Called on physicians before? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Beaumont, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

There was three face to face interviews. One phone interview. Also I had two test that were on the computer and they were time. Between the interviews and two test is how your salary is figured. You need to dress very professional.

Interview Questions

• If you had a unlimited budget for expenses how would you use it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The test were horrible. Very different I must say.