Amedisys Area Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Area Vice President Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Washington, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer took the appropriate amount of time to review what they were looking for in the position and asked pertinent questions. The interviewer had knowledge of both the local and national market.

Interview Questions

• Describe the biggest challenge you've faced in your career...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Area Vice President Interview

Interview

Had to take a personality test and afterwards never got any more contact even though I was significantly qualified. Guess I didn't match their profile but would have appreciated a conversation about it. I found it shallow.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then one on one with AVP of Operations, then one on one with VP of Business Development and Operations, then panel interview w/leadership team, after that a decision was made by the panel and VP's.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style with your direct reports
      Give us an example of a difficult task to handle and how you chose to resolve it
      What were the steps taken to correct the situation and was the outcome a success
      How do you handle your average performers to encourage them to meet higher expectations
      What drives you to be successful and how do you use that to better your team   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary, Vacation time

Area Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Six interviews plus personality profile testing, for which the results are not released.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amedisys does not negotiate, make your expectations known up front int he beginning and they use those throughout the process. They offer bonuses as a way of implying you will get more $$ towards your request - however the budgets are so off that you will never get bonus payout so don't fall for that one.