Amedisys Business Office Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Business Office Specialist Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in, introduced myself. Went into an office with a couple ladies. Told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. I tried to keep the conversation up and continue, but ended quickly... Interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. No offer as of today. Said there were more candidates to interview and would get back with me when they chose who they wanted. Hope I get that call!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

A phone call was made, 1 on 1. The recruiter was very friendly, made me feel comfortable. Answered all my questions I had. The interview did not take long, approximately 30 minutes. She asked me where I would like to be in 3-5 years from now. She went over pay and benefits too.

Interview Questions

• Name something positive that I took upon myself to do something good for others   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Manchester, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by phone via corporate and set up an interview within a week. Interview was average but wanted someone with medical terminology experience. Currently they were trying to build a team. Tried to sell the fact that I was a quick learner and medical terminology would not be a problem. Just not the right fit. Was contacted by email that I would not be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online for a part time Business Office Specialist position and filled out an online job application. I received a phone call within a week to come in for an interview. They did not prescreen me over the telephone. The person interviewing me was very friendly and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. The person gave a lot of information about the company, their local office and some of the job duties. It was a conversational style interview with not many job interview type questions at all.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amedisys (Memphis, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then, I went in the office for for a physical interview. My interview experience was great!I I was call a few days later with an offer for the job.

Business Office Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

It took several weeks to finally get a face to face interview.

Business Office Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

I had a phone interview/screening at first basically they went over the duties/responsibilities then from there we set up a face to face interview. My face to face interview was with the business office manager. As always I waitied in the lobby for 10-15 minutes before I meet with her. She basically talk about her personal problems majority of the time instead of asking me questions. I was scheduled a second interview with the Director the next day but that didn't happen I interviewed with the clinical manager instead. She just went over benefits, the office process/procedures, then a little about herself.

Negotiation

None