Amedisys Clinical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Clinical Manager Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience with professional staff. The benefits and job description were detailed well and it was an overall good experience. I was referred by a friend who was also an employee. The interview process went smoothly and I also had a phone interview with another employee that also went smoothly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very quick - recruiter called and I had an interview two days later. I was hired during the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The hiring manager was very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were able to meet my salary requirement

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

None - come in, you're hired because they cannot keep staff. Went in and was hired on the spot- no reference checks. Seen this happen over and over my time there too because they are desperate for the help.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Hartwell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Hartwell, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with Sybil Chitwood, Director of Operations, who reviewed duties of clinical manager, she said she would be working with me closely and that we would see each other more than we would see our husbands; she said I would have to work with the business office manager and business office specialist

Interview Questions

• What are your most positive attributes?   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you made a mistake and how did you correct it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I agreed to the salary offered