Amedisys Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2012.

Interview

Initial contact is via phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic questions. She asked about salary and said she'd send over benefits information (she didn't). This was 2 weeks after application was submitted. 2 weeks after the phone interview, they called to set up an interview with the hiring manager. She again asked generic questions (greatest achievement, biggest failure, what experience do you have, etc). One month after they called for a second interview with the design team. This was very laid back. The team asked questions in regards to organization in projects, learning curve, specific experience, etc. Pretty casual. They called the day of the second interview and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure?   1 Answer

The offer that the recruiter told me on the phone ($45k) was extended. Only then did I get a copy of the benefits. Upon comparison to my current benefits, there was no way I could take the $45k; it would have been a major pay cut. I counter offered. 4 days later (aka after they had offered the position to someone else who did accept their low offer), they called and rescinded their offer.