Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.3

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and open. I was able to get answers for all questions asked. The interviewer was very open and will to make sure I unstood the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities?   1 Answer

Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

They basically just wanted a warm body to throw into the field. They asked how long you've been a nurse. And if you can handle wrenches thrown in at any given time

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Friendly and very pleasant. The person who interviewed me made me feel like I was already a part of the team. Interview was informative and gave me insight on the the company and the recent changes that have been taking place.

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in, introduced myself. Went into an office with a couple ladies. Told me about the position and asked if I had any questions. I tried to keep the conversation up and continue, but ended quickly... Interview lasted no longer than 15 minutes. No offer as of today. Said there were more candidates to interview and would get back with me when they chose who they wanted. Hope I get that call!!!

Home Health RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linthicum Heights, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Linthicum Heights, MD).

Interview

Great interview process. Fairly easy questions. Manager was easy to talk too. Interview went smooth. Asked really good questions pertaining to home health and my past experiences. The onboarding hiring manager was great as well.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Very professional. 3 interviews with .
    recruiting, hiring mgr, actual supervisor. Was asked if I was familiar with the company, how many employees, type of service provided. Asked about issues with difficult trainees or training experience. How much supervision did I require..

Interview Questions

• Past experience with specific testing software.   1 Answer

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

A phone call was made, 1 on 1. The recruiter was very friendly, made me feel comfortable. Answered all my questions I had. The interview did not take long, approximately 30 minutes. She asked me where I would like to be in 3-5 years from now. She went over pay and benefits too.

Interview Questions

• Name something positive that I took upon myself to do something good for others   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in August 2016.

Interview

Online application that was as lengthy and annoying as all the others to upload info after info. Had a call back same morning with a scheduled phone interview, followed up with an email for an in person interview. Received a call back end of that week with an offer. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• What the qualities best describes me.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Selma, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Selma, AL).

Interview

It was very informative of what they expected in the job itself. I was able to ride on a couple of visits just to show me what it was like, so I had an idea of what I was getting into. Also was able to meet the other employees, which made it more personal.

Interview Questions

• If I was from Selma, which I think is important because you have more pride for giving care to an area you were raised in.   1 Answer

IT Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Submitted online application. The site was easy to use and I was able to upload my resume. Recruiter called me for a phone interview after 2 weeks. 3 more weeks for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions that had nothing to do with the position. It was obvious that the manager knew nothing about interviewing and probably googled interview questions right before I arrived.   Answer Question