Amedisys Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and open. I was able to get answers for all questions asked. The interviewer was very open and will to make sure I unstood the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Tucson, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly straight forward process. They asked me about myself and my experience first, then explained what they offer as a company. Very friendly and relaxed interview. Offer a lot of orientation compared to other home health agencies. Good benefit packages. Good reputation in the community.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Tulsa, OK) in May 2009.

Interview

was offered a job from a DOO

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in August 2009.

Interview

I applied on-line and received a call from a recuiter a few weeks later. Interview was set up and was conducted by AVP and acting DOO since they were in the process of getting a new DOO. They asked numerous questions but I never felt like it was an inquisition. They were both very nice and explained all benefits and salary was discussed. Was told I would hear back from them after my drug tests and background results were back. I did receive an offer on line. Went back in for second interview and accepted position offered.

Negotiation

No real negotiation. I was told what the salary would be and there was no room for negotiation. Was take it or leave it.

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys in November 2008.

Interview

Must fill out application online. Go in for interview, dress in business attire. Answer questions with confidence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No neg. available. Pay rate is chosen by Corporate