Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Punta Gorda, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was very positive, but my second interview was with two women that were extremely rude and condescending. They asked inappropriate questions that I found offensive.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Home Health Is?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us which physicians you maintain personal relationships with?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys (Lake Worth, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The best interview ever compared to previous other agecies. Complete and just a easy process, not a scripted read from prewriten material. I would say as for the medical field this was the most enjoyable i have been a part of so far.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to bring to the table for Best At Home?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amedisys in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed setting. Not a lot of "tell me about a time when" questions. Staff very friendly with long tenure. Since of cohesion among employees. Stable company and salary and benefits are relative to the position.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amedisys in June 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed via phone two days ago. The interviewers (two of them) were very professional and were ready to answer all my questions. They also asked me questions that were relevant to the position I am applying for. My only problem was the lack of feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with an uncooperative patient. What did you do?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2017.

Interview

detailed love athletes must know your numbers how to route where to market. Be innovative and be ready to work. Also you will talk to your boss as well as the overall boss. They will ask you a lot of questions pertaining to how you close and marketing a office.

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very detailed and open. I was able to get answers for all questions asked. The interviewer was very open and will to make sure I unstood the position responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three priorities?   1 Answer

Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

They basically just wanted a warm body to throw into the field. They asked how long you've been a nurse. And if you can handle wrenches thrown in at any given time

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience with professional staff. The benefits and job description were detailed well and it was an overall good experience. I was referred by a friend who was also an employee. The interview process went smoothly and I also had a phone interview with another employee that also went smoothly.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by a recruiter then face-to-face with a panel at the office. The process was long and there was not good communication about what and when the next steps were. During the portion of verifying work, the "onboarding specialist" was borderline harrassing about verifying each position despite being sent the proper information over three times. When directed to email that was sent, the specialist found the afore mentioned emails, but never apologized. the specialists tone was condescending and almost had me reconsider even moving forward.

Interview Questions

• If I had balance in life or a way to avoid burnout.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not an open or receptive attitude towards negotiating. So much information was thrown at you at the beginning that it was confusing and at times contradictory.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. They came across as wanting me to work with them. The office staff really works hard and they are all really sweet. Once I had my final interview I had to do background test, elevated fingerprint clearance.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to generate new referrals? The job description was not very clear until after I had been there over a month. Where would you go to generate referrals at the hospital?   1 Answer