Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.3

RN Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Applied on line. Received phone call from director to arrange an interview day and time. Went to office for interview. Interviewed with Director of Operations only. Was called in about 3 days with offer for employment.

Care Transitions Coordinator RN Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Had a phone interview and explained that I was a working manager meaning that I managed staff t always performed hands on care. Was encouraged to refamiliarize myself with current practices.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you need a refrsher on hands on care since you have been a manager for the last 5 years?   1 Answer

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two step process: a phone screening interview followed by a one on one interview with the Manager and one employee. Very comfortable answering questions posed to me in the the phone screening and peronal interview. I was asked to tell my story, which indicated to me they are interested in what brought me to apply forthe position bereavement coordinator position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a hospice?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and welcoming. They came across as wanting me to work with them. The office staff really works hard and they are all really sweet. Once I had my final interview I had to do background test, elevated fingerprint clearance.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to generate new referrals? The job description was not very clear until after I had been there over a month. Where would you go to generate referrals at the hospital?   1 Answer

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Standard interview in their office. With the director. Very similar to other PTA home health care job interviews. I have a lot of experience... So I have been doing this work for a while.

Interview Questions

• Asked strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I was making per visit with a competitor. They matched what I asked for.

Admit Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Sumter, SC).

Interview

interviewers were very negative and discouraging. manager never returned call when message was left to check on status of position. they want you to come in with experience but are not willing to give you the opportunity to gain the experience if you don't have it. it's all about who you know. i have applied for several positions over time but did not get any more interviews.

Area Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Washington, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer took the appropriate amount of time to review what they were looking for in the position and asked pertinent questions. The interviewer had knowledge of both the local and national market.

Interview Questions

• Describe the biggest challenge you've faced in your career...   Answer Question

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Manchester, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by phone via corporate and set up an interview within a week. Interview was average but wanted someone with medical terminology experience. Currently they were trying to build a team. Tried to sell the fact that I was a quick learner and medical terminology would not be a problem. Just not the right fit. Was contacted by email that I would not be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation   1 Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience with professional staff. The benefits and job description were detailed well and it was an overall good experience. I was referred by a friend who was also an employee. The interview process went smoothly and I also had a phone interview with another employee that also went smoothly.

Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Walked in and greeted by recepionist. Easy process. two employees. interview lasted for about 30 mins and they two employees that interviewed were nice and friendly. make sure to ask questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a user calls in and says their computer screen is black whats the first thing you respond with?   1 Answer