Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.3

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Standard interview in their office. With the director. Very similar to other PTA home health care job interviews. I have a lot of experience... So I have been doing this work for a while.

Interview Questions

• Asked strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I was making per visit with a competitor. They matched what I asked for.

Admit Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Sumter, SC).

Interview

interviewers were very negative and discouraging. manager never returned call when message was left to check on status of position. they want you to come in with experience but are not willing to give you the opportunity to gain the experience if you don't have it. it's all about who you know. i have applied for several positions over time but did not get any more interviews.

Area Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Washington, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer took the appropriate amount of time to review what they were looking for in the position and asked pertinent questions. The interviewer had knowledge of both the local and national market.

Interview Questions

• Describe the biggest challenge you've faced in your career...   Answer Question

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Manchester, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by phone via corporate and set up an interview within a week. Interview was average but wanted someone with medical terminology experience. Currently they were trying to build a team. Tried to sell the fact that I was a quick learner and medical terminology would not be a problem. Just not the right fit. Was contacted by email that I would not be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation   1 Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience with professional staff. The benefits and job description were detailed well and it was an overall good experience. I was referred by a friend who was also an employee. The interview process went smoothly and I also had a phone interview with another employee that also went smoothly.

Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

Walked in and greeted by recepionist. Easy process. two employees. interview lasted for about 30 mins and they two employees that interviewed were nice and friendly. make sure to ask questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a user calls in and says their computer screen is black whats the first thing you respond with?   1 Answer

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online for a part time Business Office Specialist position and filled out an online job application. I received a phone call within a week to come in for an interview. They did not prescreen me over the telephone. The person interviewing me was very friendly and the interview lasted about 45 minutes. The person gave a lot of information about the company, their local office and some of the job duties. It was a conversational style interview with not many job interview type questions at all.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The responsibility of the position was explained. I introduced myself and asked some questions. After the phone interview I was offered an onsite interview the same day.

Hospice Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in August 2015.

Interview

Received email correspondence of talent acquisition manager in Louisiana requesting a phone interview at 9am. Was told it would take approximately 20 minutes. The Talent Acquisition Manager was attempting to fill at position in Burlington, NC although she was location in Louisiana.

Interview Questions

• Talent Acquisition Manager never called at stated time. I called and sent a follow-up email she failed to return my emails or calls.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Johns Creek, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I felt like I was the one doing the interview. I had to ask all the questions to determine what the job description actually entailed, and what the expectations for fulfilling the job would require.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a hospice nurse   1 Answer