Amedisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by a recruiter then face-to-face with a panel at the office. The process was long and there was not good communication about what and when the next steps were. During the portion of verifying work, the "onboarding specialist" was borderline harrassing about verifying each position despite being sent the proper information over three times. When directed to email that was sent, the specialist found the afore mentioned emails, but never apologized. the specialists tone was condescending and almost had me reconsider even moving forward.

Interview Questions

• If I had balance in life or a way to avoid burnout.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not an open or receptive attitude towards negotiating. So much information was thrown at you at the beginning that it was confusing and at times contradictory.

Admission Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amedisys (Rome, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very informal. Discussed the job and the company but not much in terms of questions regarding me and my work experience. Had to wait over an hour within the office for the interview despite having set an appointment for it to be done. At the end, asked me to think about if I was interested in the job and to let her know on Monday (from interview on Friday). Expressed an interest and never heard back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

I think it may be up to the hiring manager, but I had a panel interview with 6 or 7 people. It started with a recruiter phone interview and then the hiring manager called to set up an interview. The interview was a lengthy process. May not be the same anymore or with all managers.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

They ask a million questions about your relationships and make you feel like you will be appreciated when you respond. They want names and contacts of who you have in and around the area and want to know who you will get business from.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on succeeding in home care with so much competition?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary

Business Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amedisys (Memphis, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then, I went in the office for for a physical interview. My interview experience was great!I I was call a few days later with an offer for the job.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and two days later I was contacted by the company recruiter and set up an interview for three days later I was interviewed by the director and the clinical manager about career experience and then offered the job at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• How much case management experience do you have ?   1 Answer

RN Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys (Tulsa, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

I responded to an ad in the paper. I was called in for an interview. The job was misrepresented and I was lied to about its being full time and lied to about my salary.

Negotiation

We discussed the salary and benefits. It was misrepresented.

RN Field Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amedisys in June 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was typical: finger printing, drug test, company policies, goals, vision statement, company benefits, skills check list, online intense education, orientation process of three months, preceptor-ship was limited. Learning an updated Oasis 4.0 software can be very time consuming and confusing.

Interview Questions

• In health care employment, RN's are always asked; Why did you become a nurse ! Describe your worst experience as an RN ! Describe your best experience as an RN ! What accomplishments did you bring to your last employer !   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay scale is non-nonnegotiable

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed -- there was no pressure.
    Phone contact by HR prior to face to face interview
    One on one interview with director
    Very up front about job responsibilities -- didn't get blindsided coming in

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

1 interview and was told I was a "shoe in" because they needed people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, all pay was cut and dry unless after the hiring process you were deemed competent and then offered what would it take to keep you.