Amedisys Physical Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Physical Therapist Interview Questions

1.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, MO

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Hillsboro, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

I began with Amedisys as a contract employee on a temporary assignment. After assignment was over I began working part-time with Amedisys, and then transitioned to a full-time employee. No interview was conducted in the change from part-time to full-time.

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Tucson, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with the office director & therapy supervisor. They were very focused on telling me how great their company is, were very open about full time vs part time vs contract status, expectations of the job, learning opportunities and specialty programs provided by their agency.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions about my experience (though they did have my resume in hand), were more concerned about my availability to treat patients   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, they base their pay on a per-visit rate, which varies according to the type of visit (admission vs. eval vs. regular treatment, etc). It was a take-it-or-leave it situation, but they were willing to work with me as far as transitioning from my previous job, where I needed to complete specialty patient treatment cases which no one else would be available to cover.