Amedisys RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys RN Case Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Johns Creek, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I felt like I was the one doing the interview. I had to ask all the questions to determine what the job description actually entailed, and what the expectations for fulfilling the job would require.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been a hospice nurse   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and two days later I was contacted by the company recruiter and set up an interview for three days later I was interviewed by the director and the clinical manager about career experience and then offered the job at the end of the interview

Interview Questions

• How much case management experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed -- there was no pressure.
    Phone contact by HR prior to face to face interview
    One on one interview with director
    Very up front about job responsibilities -- didn't get blindsided coming in

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

No problems with hiring and interview

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Columbia, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interviewer talked about church and family. Interview was simple with a couple behavioral questions along with the normal questions. Some skills questions were asked and questions about my previous positions and what I liked and disliked about the positions. More than anything though, the person talked about themselves and how much they have done to change the company and how great they were as a boss.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult coworker in the past.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

It is different now than when I was hired. I have interviewed for other internal position, had to fill out a personality and other type test and met with regional director and regional sales manager. Also spoke to MY DOO seperately. Didn't continue from there because there was a restructurization.

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Shreveport, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

My company was bought by Amedisys & I was PRN at first, but it took a couple weeks before I could become FT.

Negotiation

I was the lowest paid nurse there, I know because one nurse liked to brag, when I came on FT I asked for a raise, I was told no because of costs/budget. But I later found out they hired another nurse who also made a lot more than me even though she had NO hospice experience!

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys in January 2009.

Interview

A manager from the local company called to ask for an interview. A date was chosen at my convenience. The interview was in a private setting with two managers and myself. General questions about my experience were asked and how would I like working in Home Health. Driving was a huge concern; apparently some nurses don't like to drive.