Amedisys Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amedisys Registered Nurse Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Selma, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amedisys (Selma, AL).

Interview

It was very informative of what they expected in the job itself. I was able to ride on a couple of visits just to show me what it was like, so I had an idea of what I was getting into. Also was able to meet the other employees, which made it more personal.

Interview Questions

• If I was from Selma, which I think is important because you have more pride for giving care to an area you were raised in.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amedisys

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amedisys (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by a recruiter then face-to-face with a panel at the office. The process was long and there was not good communication about what and when the next steps were. During the portion of verifying work, the "onboarding specialist" was borderline harrassing about verifying each position despite being sent the proper information over three times. When directed to email that was sent, the specialist found the afore mentioned emails, but never apologized. the specialists tone was condescending and almost had me reconsider even moving forward.

Interview Questions

• If I had balance in life or a way to avoid burnout.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not an open or receptive attitude towards negotiating. So much information was thrown at you at the beginning that it was confusing and at times contradictory.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amedisys.

Interview

1 interview and was told I was a "shoe in" because they needed people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, all pay was cut and dry unless after the hiring process you were deemed competent and then offered what would it take to keep you.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amedisys (Huntsville, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy apply online, prescreen interview and scheduled for care center interview. Once application was filled out it took approximate one week until I received the first call to schedule an interview. Interview was scheduled at Care Center directly.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to change my current job?
      Where do I see myself in 5 years from now?
      What are my strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amedisys (Augusta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then set up face to face interview at my convenience. Interviewed director, then with two of the clinical managers.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have faced at your current employer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amedisys in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the director of the office and a separate interview was done by the clinical manager the next day when she was available. I was new to home health and they both explained the position in detail. The salary is less than Louisiana nurse salary but was assured the position had room for advancement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The nurse salary was stated on the first day. No negotiating.