Amegy Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CREDit Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

I applied through my university and was given an on-campus interview for their rotational credit analyst program. The interview was 1x1 with the university recruiter. it was a 30 minute interview that was all behavioral and very conversational. took about 4 weeks to get a rejection letter after the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why this position, why finance, talk about prior internship, how would you convince someone to choose to be on your side of the field?   Answer Question

Officer Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My first interview was on campus and was casual and really comfortable. The second interview was at the Bank where I had lunch with some of the employees before two one on one interviews that were both very conversation based.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

The interview process began with a screening by an HR reprentative. Then there was three face to face interviews. Director and two department managers interviewed me separately. Decision was made fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered more than I originally asked for. I felt as if the salary was well in market range.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

An outside firm was first used to vet applicants and also describe the position via phone. Then once the applicant pool was narrowed down, a face to face interview was conducted by the hiring manager, which was also the manger.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an-campus interview and was invited to interview with 3 upper-level individuals in the company's corporate office. The interviews were very much behavioral and didn't require much technical thinking.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 adjectives that your peers would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

Meet with three people. Please do not mention this to anyone. I wished i picked another company. I loved working at my previous employer. People are not trust worthy

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Waco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through my college hiring website. I received an email with my interview date and time options. The first round of interview was mainly behavioral. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to and followed up in a timely manner. They did not have any openings in the cities I preferred, however the interviewer gave me options to follow up were other positions to become available.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

One hour in person interview at location with several people. Rotated to several different offices for questions. Came back a second time for a written skills test and verbal questions.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was called in to be interviewed with a representative from human resources. I was told that the hiring manager would follow up with me the following week. I never heard anything from either the human resource representative or the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• the questions were very straight forward, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial interview by phone and then in person at Houston Corp office. The recruiter was thorough and made me feel welcome like family. Like Guaranty Bank, they hire well which means good news on finding a good fit. Interviewed with the Branch Manager and Asst who were great people first and great bankers. This all occurred within one week and I am currently waiting to hear good news. This bank has great market share and reputation in this area. Looking forward to possibly working with the team! Kudos on this experience.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were behavioral to ensure a good team fit. This is of great value as to not waste any of our time. The job I am leaving was inaccurately portrayed as was the manager. The manager at the bank I am leaving is the worst manager I've worked with and taught me a valuable lesson. I appreciate the hiring process here at Amegy and it will be a great fit.   Answer Question