Amegy Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amegy Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.3

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

One hour in person interview at location with several people. Rotated to several different offices for questions. Came back a second time for a written skills test and verbal questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

The interview process began with a screening by an HR reprentative. Then there was three face to face interviews. Director and two department managers interviewed me separately. Decision was made fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered more than I originally asked for. I felt as if the salary was well in market range.

Teller III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Ask a lot of useless questions. Didn't seem interested in answers. The interview was short and pretty simple. The first interview was with an HR Representative. The second interview was with branch manager.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. Met with the Branch manager and the assistant branch manager. Before the initial interview with the branch managers, a HR person from the Houston area called and did a mini interview. All the salary negotiations were through the HR person.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an upset customer and had a long line out the door?
      How much cash handling experience did I have?
      Have I ever worked with someone I didn't get along with, and how did I handle it?
      What would you do if the bank got robbed?
      1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Waco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through my college hiring website. I received an email with my interview date and time options. The first round of interview was mainly behavioral. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to and followed up in a timely manner. They did not have any openings in the cities I preferred, however the interviewer gave me options to follow up were other positions to become available.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Great, had the ability to meet with the three heads of BB at the time, learned more about the history of Amegy and the ODP program. had the chance to meet current analysis and were able to eat lunch and discuss the program and expcetations more

Interview Questions

• Do you feel prepared for work after college?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an-campus interview and was invited to interview with 3 upper-level individuals in the company's corporate office. The interviews were very much behavioral and didn't require much technical thinking.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 adjectives that your peers would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy and didn't take a lot of time to complete. I interviewed with IR first and then the bank manager and teller manager at the branch. They hired me after those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field before this job?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

Meet with three people. Please do not mention this to anyone. I wished i picked another company. I loved working at my previous employer. People are not trust worthy

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was called in to be interviewed with a representative from human resources. I was told that the hiring manager would follow up with me the following week. I never heard anything from either the human resource representative or the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• the questions were very straight forward, standard interview questions.   Answer Question