Amegy Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Officer Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My first interview was on campus and was casual and really comfortable. The second interview was at the Bank where I had lunch with some of the employees before two one on one interviews that were both very conversation based.

CREDit Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

I applied through my university and was given an on-campus interview for their rotational credit analyst program. The interview was 1x1 with the university recruiter. it was a 30 minute interview that was all behavioral and very conversational. took about 4 weeks to get a rejection letter after the interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why this position, why finance, talk about prior internship, how would you convince someone to choose to be on your side of the field?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

An outside firm was first used to vet applicants and also describe the position via phone. Then once the applicant pool was narrowed down, a face to face interview was conducted by the hiring manager, which was also the manger.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

First interview was with HR, where I was asked screening questions and also to take a writing test. The second interview was with the hiring manager, where we talked about my past experiences and my qualifications for the job - it was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict situation you were involved with, and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

One hour in person interview at location with several people. Rotated to several different offices for questions. Came back a second time for a written skills test and verbal questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation.

Interview

The interview process began with a screening by an HR reprentative. Then there was three face to face interviews. Director and two department managers interviewed me separately. Decision was made fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was offered more than I originally asked for. I felt as if the salary was well in market range.

Teller III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Ask a lot of useless questions. Didn't seem interested in answers. The interview was short and pretty simple. The first interview was with an HR Representative. The second interview was with branch manager.

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. Met with the Branch manager and the assistant branch manager. Before the initial interview with the branch managers, a HR person from the Houston area called and did a mini interview. All the salary negotiations were through the HR person.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an upset customer and had a long line out the door?
      How much cash handling experience did I have?
      Have I ever worked with someone I didn't get along with, and how did I handle it?
      What would you do if the bank got robbed?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Waco, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online through my college hiring website. I received an email with my interview date and time options. The first round of interview was mainly behavioral. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to and followed up in a timely manner. They did not have any openings in the cities I preferred, however the interviewer gave me options to follow up were other positions to become available.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Great, had the ability to meet with the three heads of BB at the time, learned more about the history of Amegy and the ODP program. had the chance to meet current analysis and were able to eat lunch and discuss the program and expcetations more

Interview Questions

• Do you feel prepared for work after college?   1 Answer