Amegy Corporation Teller II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amegy Corporation Teller II Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

Contacted over the phone, scheduled the interview, branch manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in joining retail banking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, HR personnel were very willing to consider my experience and extended a higher hourly rate for me and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Amegy Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was easy and didn't take a lot of time to complete. I interviewed with IR first and then the bank manager and teller manager at the branch. They hired me after those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the field before this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. Met with the Branch manager and the assistant branch manager. Before the initial interview with the branch managers, a HR person from the Houston area called and did a mini interview. All the salary negotiations were through the HR person.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an upset customer and had a long line out the door?
      How much cash handling experience did I have?
      Have I ever worked with someone I didn't get along with, and how did I handle it?
      What would you do if the bank got robbed?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amegy Corporation (Dallas, TX) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process is horrible, after going through 4 phone interviews all with different people I finally had a face to face interview with the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for a teller position, you either accepted or declined.