Ameren Gas Control Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ameren

2.5

Gas Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ameren (Springfield, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

The phone interview was as basic as possible, just background info. The next step was a panel interview and it was that behavoiral style. The questions asked were very vague but you had to answer them in the STAR format. Look it up if you don't know it. It is a real pain in the rear. Lots of room to BS and the group that interviewed me seemed pretty diverse and I am not sure all them understood the job they were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem that was unexpected?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ameren

Gas Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameren (Springfield, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview is all about behavioral actions of past situations. There were no questions asked about job experience, qualifications, knowledge of the position applied. It has been over a month and have not been notified. Really couldn't just wait around and turn down other job offers. I would have been a good asset to the company. On future interviews I would recommend talking more about what is on your resume, than just "behavior".

Interview Questions