Ameresco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ameresco (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Telephone screen and then in person interview with 2 employees. The HR Director asked good questions about experience, skills, sources used and told me about the company and current needs and recruitment process. I believe all good companies are able to recruit with their reputation and with referrals. When you have to source by calling people at work, it is a very desperate effort.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about calling in to other companies to recruit?   1 Answer

Graduate Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Ameresco (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview with questions based on my CV and my motivations for the positions. The face-to-face interview was a sit up with some of the senior consultants of the company. They were a few technical questions (thermodynamic). It took them almost 7 weeks to answer me, which is a long period.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding the operation of ventilation fans, drawing a diagram etc   Answer Question