AmeriBanc National Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Wheaton, IL).

Interview

There was no 'process' Brandon Hague called me, i returned his call. Conversation was like i was hearing a used care salesman pitch a lemon to me. When asked what it was about my resume that he felt was a good fit, he answered "Oh i didn't look at your resume, but we got it off of Craigslist or Zip Recruiter'. Then proceeded to 'sell me' his product. When i asked about compensation with the 100 words a minute he was spewing i heard $25k annually (weekly pay) and $100 per unit.

Next time look at a candidate's resume first and have some meaningful questions. It's insulting to hear you didn't look at someone's resume!

Reviewing the negative comments this company has been dealing with, and dealing with a half-baked interview, it's very obvious they do not care about their employees, past or future.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Other easy interview process. More questions about me than about business. The recruiter did not talk about what was in the consultant contract. I had an issue with the contract and that was the reason I did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my background in sales and motivation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The consultant contract has a clause that I will not agree with and did not sign it. I had to pass.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

A wonderful and positive process with a professional recruiter. The process was geared for success.
    Each step was well planned and made my decision easy. Phone interview was a positive experience.
    The company sold itself with outstanding product. I felt wanted from day 1 and a lot is expected of me.

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice. I first received an email and then a follow up phone call. The initial interview was to find out about me and why I wanted to be a candidate for the position. After the first interview, I was set up with a second phone interview and was able to review information about the company and the position being offered.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Lexington, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview, in fact I was interviewing Ameribanc more than they were interviewing me. They made an offer very quickly but it was for an independent rep position rather than an employee status. Seemed to be a high volume position with a great deal of competition. Good experience for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Could I handle setting my own schedule.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National in August 2015.

Interview

Call in from recruiter as an initial. The recruiter was eating/drinking in the background and sounded like he was calling from home. Complete unprofessional. Basically said "give it a try, you won't regret it." After training, I received a call from another recruiter - she said..."Your resume came through and we are interested in talking to you about this position" I responded by saying I had already completed training and was to begin running appointments the following Monday. This is where I realized the "cattle call" of people that AmeriBanc is obviously running through.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Wheaton, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Received email requesting interview via phone call. I basically got the idea that they will hire anyone that has a car and will try to sell for them. I was told that I would have appointments set for me and they would be within 35 miles of my home. That turned out to be false. I received appointments alright but some were as far as 80 miles from home.

Merchant Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informative phone interview that did not promise the moon or claim the job was for everyone. I checked here on glassdoor and other publications to verify what I was told. They are upfront about the job and whats expected. It gave me an opportunity ask questions about the company and how my goals matched with theirs.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable working as an independent rep and being paid straight commission.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

over the phone, very friendly interviewer, asked my several questions about my experience and how much money i wanted to make. answered some of my concerns about the position, and what the were looking for in an employee

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriBanc National (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

Very friendly. Asked about experience and goals. Background check was minimul. I answered an ad in the newspaper. The human resource lady gave me a time to come in and fill out an application. Because of my experience on the phone, I was given an interview immediately. I was at a halfway house at the time and of course was a convicted felon. I was worried that my past would be a problem, but they graciously gave me a chance to proe myself. I will be forever grateful to this company for allowing me the opportunity to be a sucessful member of society. This is truly a great place to work!

Interview Questions

• How much experience have you had dealing with business owners.   1 Answer